- Restricted accessEvidence that selective endothelial dysfunction may occur in the absence of angiographic or ultrasound atherosclerosis in patients with risk factors for atherosclerosisKaran G. Reddy, John McB. Hodgson, et al.
- Restricted accessInvestigation of decreased availability of nitric oxide precursor as the mechanism responsible for impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation in hypercholesterolemic patientsPhilip R. Casino, Julio A. Panza, et al.
- Restricted accessPositron emission tomographic measurements of absolute regional myocardial blood flow permits identification of nonviable myocardium in patients with chronic myocardial infarctionHenry Gewirtz, Nathaniel M. Alpert, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial viability in asynergic regions subtended by occluded coronary arteries: Relation to the status of collateral flow in patients with chronic coronary artery diseaseMarcelo Di Carli, Jamshid Maddahi, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation between changes in blood flow of the contralateral coronary artery and the angiographic extent and function of recruitable collateral vessels arising from this artery during balloon coronary occlusionMichael K. Kyriakidis, Pavlos K. Toutouzas, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical importance of thrombocytopenia occurring in the hospital phase after administration of thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarctionRobert A. Harrington, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessBenefits of lipid-lowering therapy in men with elevated apolipoprotein B are not confined to those with very high low density lipoprotein cholesterolB.Fendley Stewart, John J. Albers, et al.
- Restricted accessContinuous wave Doppler echocardiography for noninvasive assessment of left ventricular dP/dt and relaxation time constant from mitral regurgitant spectra in patientsChunguang Chen, James D. Thomas, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More