- Restricted accessAcute complications of excimer laser coronary angioplasty: A detailed analysis of multicenter resultsAndreas Baumbach, The Coinvestigators of the U.S. and European Percutaneous Excimer Laser Coronary Angioplasty (PELCA) Registriesa, et al.
- Restricted accessAtypical forms of supraventricular tachycardia due to atrioventricular node reentry in children after radiofrequency modification of slow pathway conductionMichael J. Silka, John H. McAnulty, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of neurohumoral activation to clinical variables and degree of ventricular dysfunction: A report from the registry of studies of left ventricular dysfunctionClaude R. Benedict, SOLVD investigators¶¶, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative coronary angiography in the estimation of the functional significance of coronary stenosis: Correlations with dobutamine-atropine stress testJose Baptista, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk factors in schoolchildren associated with a family history of unheralded myocardial infarction or uncomplicated stable angina in male relativesFilippo Crea, Pier A. Gioffré, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly intravenous administration of metoprolol enhances myocardial salvage by thrombolysis with recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator after thrombotic coronary artery occlusion in the dog by improvement of the collateral blood flow to the area at riskKrzysztof Zmudka, Hilaire de Geest, et al.
- Restricted accessAntiarrhythmic properties of specific inhibitors of sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase in the isolated perfused rat heart after coronary artery ligationEugene Francois du Toit, Lionel Henry Opie, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Mon Jun 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More