- Restricted accessClinical outcome of patients with malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias and a multiprogrammable implantable cardioverter-defibrillator implanted with or without thoracotomy: An international multicenter studySanjeev Saksena, Sanjeev Saksena, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation between QT intervals and heart rates from 40 to 120 beats/min in rest electrocardiograms of men and a simple method to adjust QT interval valuesJouko Karjalainen, Vesa Manninen, et al.
- Restricted accessTransesophageal echocardiography and carotid ultrasound in patients with cerebral ischemia: Prevalence of findings and recurrent stroke riskKeith A. Comess, Gregory W. Albers, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation in patients with essential hypertension: Evidence that the abnormality is not at the muscarinic receptor levelJulio A. Panza, Arshed A. Quyyumi, et al.
- Restricted accessDoppler-derived mitral deceleration time of early filling as a strong predictor of pulmonary capillary wedge pressure in postinfarction patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunctionPantaleo Giannuzzi, Amerigo Giordano, et al.
- Restricted accessValidation of continuous wave Doppler-determined right ventricular peak positive and negative dp/dt: Effect of right atrial pressure on measurementToshio Imanishi, Kunio Miyatake, et al.
- Restricted accessAminophylline fails to improve the outcome of cardiopulmonary resuscitation from prolonged ventricular fibrillation: A placebo-controlled, randomized, blinded experimental studyLaszlo Littmann, George P. Tatsis, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More