- Restricted accessEstimated contribution of coronary artery bypass graft surgery to the decline in coronary heart disease mortality: The Minnesota heart surveyKatherine M. Doliszny, Henry Blackburn, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of coronary artery disease by digital stress echocardiography: Comparison of exercise, transesophageal atrial pacing and dipyridamole echocardiographyVito Marangelli, Paolo Rizzon, et al.
- Restricted accessAccurate measurement of the transmitral gradient in patients with mitral stenosis: A simultaneous catheterization and Doppler echocardiographic studyRick A. Nishimura, David R. Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessAsymmetry of retrograde conduction and reentry within the His-Purkinje system: A comparative analysis of left and right ventricular stimulationAli Akbar Mehdirad, Patrick Tchou, et al.
- Restricted accessPersistent hyperdynamic cardiovascular state at rest and during exercise in children after successful repair of coarctation of the aortaThomas R. Kimball, Stephen R. Daniels, et al.
- Restricted accessA new approach for the quantification of complex lesion morphology: The gradient field transform; Basic principles and validation resultsPieter M.J. van der Zwet, Johan H.C. Reiber, et al.
- Restricted accessRegional ventricular wall motion abnormalities in tricuspid atresia after the fontan procedure: Flawed methodology may lead to a spurious finding of hypokinesiaAndrew Redington, Daniel Penny, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Asymptomatic Cardiac Ischemia Pilot (ACIP) study: Design of a randomized clinical trial, baseline data and implications for a long-term outcome trialCarl J. Pepine, C.Richard Conti, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of treatment strategies to suppress ischemia in patients with coronary artery disease: 12-Week results of the Asymptomatic Cardiac Ischemia Pilot (ACIP) studyGenell L. Knatterud, C.Richard Conti, et al.
- Restricted accessTransdermal nitroglycerin patch therapy reduces the extent of exercise-induced myocardial ischemia: Results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial using quantitative thallium-201 tomographyJohn J. Mahmarian, Craig M. Pratt, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of the effect of heparin and aspirin versus aspirin alone on transient myocardial ischemia and in-hospital prognosis in patients with unstable anginaDiana Holdright, Kim Fox, et al.
- Restricted accessDose finding with a novel recombinant plasminogen activator (BM 06,022) in patients with acute myocardial infarction: Results of the German recombinant plasminogen activator studyKarl-Ludwig Neuhaus, Wolfgang Meyer-Sabellek, et al.
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, on behalf of the PARTNER 3 Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: From COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, on behalf of the COAPT Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology