- Restricted accessInfluence of residual perfusion within the infarct zone on the natural history of left ventricular dysfunction after acute myocardial infarction: A myocardial contrast echocardiographic studyLuciano Agati, Armando Dagianti, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of viable myocardium by dobutamine transesophageal echocardiography and comparison with fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomographyFrank M. Baer, Udo Sechtem, et al.
- Restricted accessEligibility for and benefit of thrombolytic therapy in inferior myocardial infarction: Focus on the prognostic importance of right ventricular infarctionManfred Zehender, Hanjörg Just, et al.
- Restricted accessProgressive decreases in coronary vein flow during reperfusion in acute myocardial infarction: Clinical documentation of the no reflow phenomenon after successful thrombolysisKazuo Komamura, Kazuhisa Kodama, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of reversible segmental left ventricular dysfunction on heart period variability in patients with one-vessel coronary aetery diseaseDomenico Bonaduce, Massimo Chiariello, et al.
- Restricted accessPreliminary experience with a hybrid nonthoracotomy defibrillating system that includes a biphasic device: Comparison with a standard monophasic device using the same lead systemAndrea Natale, Masood Akhtar, et al.
- Restricted accessEstimation of regurgitant flow volume based on centerline velocity/distance profiles using digital color M-Q Doppler: Application to orifices of different shapesTakahiro Shiota, David J. Sahn, et al.
- Restricted accessRight ventricular outflow reconstruction with cryopreserved homografts in pediatric patients: Intermediate-term follow-up with serial echocardiographic assessmentKwok Chiu Chan, Fred A. Crawford, et al.
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional echocardiography: In vitro and in vivo validation of left ventricular mass and comparison with conventional echocardiographic methodsAasha S. Gopal, Donald L. King, et al.
- Restricted accessAnalysis of transmural trend of myocardial integrated ultrasound backscatter for differentiation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and ventricular hypertrophy due to hypertensionJohji Naito, Takenobu Kamada, et al.
- Restricted accessPolymeric stenting in the porcine coronary artery model: Differential outcome of exogenous fibrin sleeves versus polyurethane-coated stentsDavid R. Holmes, Robert S. Schwartz, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Novel Therapies for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysSandeep R. Das, Laurence S. Sperling, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology