- Restricted accessInfluence of residual perfusion within the infarct zone on the natural history of left ventricular dysfunction after acute myocardial infarction: A myocardial contrast echocardiographic studyLuciano Agati, Armando Dagianti, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of viable myocardium by dobutamine transesophageal echocardiography and comparison with fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomographyFrank M. Baer, Udo Sechtem, et al.
- Restricted accessEligibility for and benefit of thrombolytic therapy in inferior myocardial infarction: Focus on the prognostic importance of right ventricular infarctionManfred Zehender, Hanjörg Just, et al.
- Restricted accessProgressive decreases in coronary vein flow during reperfusion in acute myocardial infarction: Clinical documentation of the no reflow phenomenon after successful thrombolysisKazuo Komamura, Kazuhisa Kodama, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of reversible segmental left ventricular dysfunction on heart period variability in patients with one-vessel coronary aetery diseaseDomenico Bonaduce, Massimo Chiariello, et al.
- Restricted accessPreliminary experience with a hybrid nonthoracotomy defibrillating system that includes a biphasic device: Comparison with a standard monophasic device using the same lead systemAndrea Natale, Masood Akhtar, et al.
- Restricted accessEstimation of regurgitant flow volume based on centerline velocity/distance profiles using digital color M-Q Doppler: Application to orifices of different shapesTakahiro Shiota, David J. Sahn, et al.
- Restricted accessRight ventricular outflow reconstruction with cryopreserved homografts in pediatric patients: Intermediate-term follow-up with serial echocardiographic assessmentKwok Chiu Chan, Fred A. Crawford, et al.
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional echocardiography: In vitro and in vivo validation of left ventricular mass and comparison with conventional echocardiographic methodsAasha S. Gopal, Donald L. King, et al.
- Restricted accessAnalysis of transmural trend of myocardial integrated ultrasound backscatter for differentiation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and ventricular hypertrophy due to hypertensionJohji Naito, Takenobu Kamada, et al.
- Restricted accessPolymeric stenting in the porcine coronary artery model: Differential outcome of exogenous fibrin sleeves versus polyurethane-coated stentsDavid R. Holmes, Robert S. Schwartz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More