- Restricted accessLegal considerations that affect medical eligibility for competetive athletes with cardiovascular abnormalities and acceptance of Bethesda Conference recommendationsMatthew J. Mitten, Barry J. Maron, et al.
- Restricted accessDevelopment of new coronary atherosclerotic lesions during a 4-year multifactor risk reduction program: The stanford coronary risk intervention project (SCRIP)Thomas G. Quinn, For the SCRIP Investigators2, et al.
- Restricted accessHow accurate is dobutamine stress electrocardiography for detection of coronary artery disease?Comparison with two-dimensional echocardiography and technetium-99m methoxyl isobutyl isonitrile (mibi) perfusion scintigraphyGeorges H. Mairesse, Jean-Marie R. Detry, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracoronary doppler guide wire versus stress single-photon emission computed tomographic thallium-201 imaging in assessment of intermediate coronary stenosisJames D. Joye, Nathaniel Reicher, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of l-arginine on acetylcholine-induced endothelium-dependent vasodilation differs between the coronary and forearm vasculatures in humansYoshitaka Hirooka, Akira Takeshita, et al.
- Restricted accessMycarditis and cardiotropic viral infection associated with severe left ventricular dysfunction in late-stage infection with human immunodeficiency virusAhvie Herskowitz, Kenneth L. Baughman, et al.
- Restricted accessLow frequency of detection by nested polymerase chain reaction of enterovirus ribonucleic acid in endomyocardial tissue of patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyMauro Giacca, Fulvio Camerini, et al.
- Restricted accessT wave changes consistent with epicardial involvement in acute myocardial infarctionObservations in patients with a postinfarction pericardial effusion without clinically recognized postinfarction pericarditisPhilip B. Oliva, James V. Talano, et al.
- Restricted accessSynergistic action of severe wall injury and shear forces on thrombus formation in arterial stenosis: Definition of a thrombotic shear rate thresholdAlvaro Merino, Lina Badimon, et al.
- Restricted accessHyperoxic reperfusion is required to reduce infarct size after intravenous therapy with perfluorochemical (Fluosol-DA 20%) or its detergent component (poloxamer 188) in a poorly collateralized animal modelAbsence of a role of polymorphonuclear leukocytesFrank D. Kolodgie, Renu Virmani, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More