- Restricted accessEffects of low dose aspirin (50 mg/day), low dose aspirin plus dipyridamole, and oral anticoagulant agents after internal mammary artery bypass grafting: Patency and clinical outcome at 1 yearJan van der Meer, For the CABADAS Research Group of the Interuniversity Cardiology Institute of the Netherlands#, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcome of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in subsets of unstable angina pectorisA report of the 1985–1986 National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty registryLamberto G. Bentivoglio, David P. Faxon, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term angiographic and clinical outcome after implantation of a ballon-expandable stent in the native coronary circulationMichael P. Savage, For the palmaz-schatz stent study groupa1, et al.
- Restricted accessInitial clinical experiences with rescue unipolar radiofrequency thermal balloon angioplasty after abrupt or threatened vessel closure complicating elective conventional balloon coronary angioplastyShigeru Saito, Naoto Aoki, et al.
- Restricted accessLimited usefulness of exercise testing and thallium scintigraphy in evaluation of ambulator patients several months after recovery from an acute coronary event: Implications for management of stable coronary heart diseaseRonald J. Krone, For the Multicenter Myocardial Ischemia Research Groupa, et al.
- Restricted accessRest technetium-99m sestmibi temography in combination with short-term administration of nitrates: Feasibility and reliability for prediction of postrevascularization outcome of asynergic territoriesGianni Bisi, Pier Filippo Fazzini, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of coronary heart disease on morbidity and mortality after lower extremity revascularization surgery: A population-based study in Olmsted County, Minnesota (1970–1987)Michael E. Farkouh, David J. Ballard, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of metoprolol on myocardial function and energetics in patients with nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyEric J. Eichhorn, Craig R. Malloy, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors on endothelium-dependent peripheral vasodilation in patients with chronic heart failureMotoyuki Nakamura, Katsuhiko Hiramori, et al.
- Restricted accessTransesophageal echocardiographic detection of atrial thrombi in patients with nonfibrillation atrial tachyarrhythmias and congenital heart diseaseTimothy F. Feltes, Richard A. Friedman, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhanced thrombolysis, reduced coronary reocclusion and limitation of infarct size with liposomal prostaglandin E1in a canine thrombolysis modelSteven Feld, Richard W. Smalling, et al.
- Restricted accessMorphologic characteristics of lesion formation and time course of smooth muscle cell proliferation in a porcine proliferative restenosis modelAndrew J. Carter, Renu Virmani, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More