- Restricted accessComparison of front-loaded recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator, anistreplase and combination thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: Results of the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) 4 trialChristopher P Cannon, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of antioxidant vitamins on low density lipoprotein oxidation and impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation in patients with hypercholesterolemiaDavid M. Gilligan, Richard O. Cannon, et al.
- Restricted accessAbnormal left ventricular early diastolic filling during dobutamine stress Doppler echocardiography is a sensitive indicator of significant coronary artery diseaseEl-Said M. El-Said, David T. Linker, et al.
- Restricted accessAbnormal coronary flow dynamics at rest and during tachycardia associated with impaired left ventricular relaxation in humans: Implication for tachycardia-induced myocardial ischemiaTohru Masuyama, Takenobu Kamada, et al.
- Restricted accessInduction of silent myocardial ischemia with mental stress testing: Relation to the triggers of ischemia during daily life activities to ischemic functional severityJohn S. Gottdiener, Alan Rozanski, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimal use of directional coronary atherectomy is required to ensure long-term angiographic benefit: A study with matched procedural outcome after atherectomy and angioplastyVictor A.W.M. Umans, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of the left ventricular peak systolic pressure/end-systolic volume ratio to predict symptomatic improvement with valve replacement in patients with aortic regurgitation and enlarged end-systolic volumeMark J. Pirwitz, L.David Hillis, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of short- and long-term carvedilol administration on rest and exercise hemodynamic variables, exercise capacity and clinical conditions in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyMarco Metra, Livio Dei Cas, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of body surface mapping in localizing the site of origin of ventricular tachycardia in patients with previous myocardial infarctionArne SippensGroenewegen, Arend J. Dunning, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition and beta-adrenoceptor blockade regress established ventricular remodeling in a canine model of discrete myocardial damageKenneth M. McDonald, Jay N. Cohn, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Dec 16 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More