- Restricted accessComparison of front-loaded recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator, anistreplase and combination thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: Results of the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) 4 trialChristopher P Cannon, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of antioxidant vitamins on low density lipoprotein oxidation and impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation in patients with hypercholesterolemiaDavid M. Gilligan, Richard O. Cannon, et al.
- Restricted accessAbnormal left ventricular early diastolic filling during dobutamine stress Doppler echocardiography is a sensitive indicator of significant coronary artery diseaseEl-Said M. El-Said, David T. Linker, et al.
- Restricted accessAbnormal coronary flow dynamics at rest and during tachycardia associated with impaired left ventricular relaxation in humans: Implication for tachycardia-induced myocardial ischemiaTohru Masuyama, Takenobu Kamada, et al.
- Restricted accessInduction of silent myocardial ischemia with mental stress testing: Relation to the triggers of ischemia during daily life activities to ischemic functional severityJohn S. Gottdiener, Alan Rozanski, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimal use of directional coronary atherectomy is required to ensure long-term angiographic benefit: A study with matched procedural outcome after atherectomy and angioplastyVictor A.W.M. Umans, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of the left ventricular peak systolic pressure/end-systolic volume ratio to predict symptomatic improvement with valve replacement in patients with aortic regurgitation and enlarged end-systolic volumeMark J. Pirwitz, L.David Hillis, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of short- and long-term carvedilol administration on rest and exercise hemodynamic variables, exercise capacity and clinical conditions in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyMarco Metra, Livio Dei Cas, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of body surface mapping in localizing the site of origin of ventricular tachycardia in patients with previous myocardial infarctionArne SippensGroenewegen, Arend J. Dunning, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition and beta-adrenoceptor blockade regress established ventricular remodeling in a canine model of discrete myocardial damageKenneth M. McDonald, Jay N. Cohn, et al.
- Risk Factors for Infections Involving Cardiac Implanted Electronic Devices J Am Coll Cardiol 2019;74:2845–54D.H. Birnie, A.D. Krahn, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- ACC/AHA/ASE/HRS/ISACHD/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SOPE 2020 Appropriate Use Criteria for Multimodality Imaging During the Follow-Up Care of Patients With Congenital Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Solution Set Oversight Committee and Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Rhythm Society, International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Pediatric EchocardiographyWriting Group, Ali N. Zaidi, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2019 AATS/ACC/SCAI/STS Expert Consensus Systems of Care Document: Operator and Institutional Recommendations and Requirements for Transcatheter Mitral Valve InterventionA Joint Report of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, the American College of Cardiology, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society of Thoracic SurgeonsRobert O. Bonow, Y. Joseph Woo, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology