- Restricted accessModulation of atrioventricular conduction by ablation of the “Slow” atrioventricular node pathway in patients with drug-refractory atrial fibrillation or flutterPaolo Della Bella, Stefania Riva, et al.
- Restricted accessLimitations of head-up tilt test for evaluating the efficacy of therapeutic interventions in patients with vasovagal syncope: Results of a controlled study of etilefrine versus placeboAngel Moya, Jordi Soler-Soler, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of left ventricular hypertrophy on left ventricular function during dynamic exercise in the presence or absence of coronary artery diseaseToshikazu Sobue, Hitoshi Ishihara, et al.
- Restricted accessAdenosine pharmacologic stress myocardial perfusion tomographic imaging in patients with significant aortic stenosisDiagnostic efficacy and comparison of clinical, hemodynamic and electrocardiographic variables with 100 age-matched control subjectsBruce Samuels, Daniel S Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessObservations suggesting a high incidence of exercise-induced severe mitral regurgitation in patients with mild rheumatic mitral valve disease at restMarc D Tischler, Martin M LeWinter, et al.
- Restricted accessPseudoaneurysms of the mitral—aortic intervalvular fibrosa: Dynamic characterization using transesophageal echocardiographic and Doppler techniquesImran Afridi, William A Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and severity of transplant coronary artery disease early and up to 15 years after transplantation as detected by intravascular ultrasoundPeter R Rickenbacher, Alan C Yeung, et al.
- Restricted accessMedical treatment to reduce total ischemic burden: Total ischemic burden bisoprolol study (TIBBS), a multicenter trial comparing bisoprolol and nifedipineThomas von Arnim, Thomas von Arnim, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More