- Restricted accessMechanism of hemodynamic improvement by dual-chamber pacing for severe left ventricular dysfunction: An acute Doppler and catheterization hemodynamic studyRick A. Nishimura, Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative arteriography of apparently normal coronary segments with nearby or distant disease suggests presence of occult, nonvisualized atherosclerosisWing-Hung Leung, Michael L. Stadius, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of brain (B-type) natriuretic peptide on coronary artery diameter and coronary hemodynamic variables in humans: Comparison with effects on systemic hemodynamic variablesKen Okumura, Kazuwa Nakao, et al.
- Restricted accessIntermittent transdermal nitrates do not improve ischemia in patients taking beta-blockers or calcium antagonists: Potential role of rebound ischemia during the nitrate-free periodS.Ben Freedman, David T. Kelly, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of high dose angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition on restenosis: Final results of the MARCATOR study, a multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of cilazaprilDavid P. Faxon, Multicenter American Research Trial With Cilazapril After Angioplasty to Prevent Transluminal Coronary Obstruction and Restenosis (MARCATOR) study group, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of in-hospital and 6-month outcome after acute myocardial infarction in the reperfusion era: The primary angioplasty in myocardial infarction (PAMI) trialGregg W. Stone, William W. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative angiographic comparison of elastic recoil after coronary excimer laser-assisted balloon angioplasty and balloon angioplasty aloneSipke Strikwerda, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary artery bypass graft surgery after thrombolytic therapy in the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction trial, Phase II (TIMI II)Bernard J. Gersh, TIMI II Investigators1#, et al.
- Restricted accessIncremental prognostic value of exercise thallium-201 myocardial single-photon emission computed tomography late after coronary artery bypass surgeryWalter Palmas, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessShould echocardiography be performed to assess effects of antihypertensive therapy? Test-retest reliability of echocardiography for measurement of left ventricular mass and functionJohn S. Gottdiener, Gary A. Chase, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of initial detection and redetection of ventricular fibrillation in a transvenous defibrillator system with automatic gain controlCharles I. Berul, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessLocalization and radiofrequency catheter ablation of left-sided accessory pathways during atrial fibrillation Feasibility and electrogram criteria for identification of appropriate target sitesGerhard Hindricks, Martin Borggrefe, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft atrial appendage thrombus is not uncommon in patients with acute atrial fibrillation and a recent embolic event: A transesophageal echocardiographics tudyMarcus F. Stoddard, Naser M. Ammash, et al.
- Restricted accessDeterminants of successful balloon valvotomy in infants with critical pulmonary stenosis or membranous pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septumRaymond T. Fedderly, Robert H. Beekman, et al.
- Restricted accessVisually discernible myocardial echocardiographic contrast after intravenous injection of sonicated dextrose albumin microbubbles containing high molecular weight, less soluble gasesThomas R. Porter, Feng Xie, et al.
- Restricted accessGuidelines for clinical use of cardiac radionuclide imaging report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Assessment of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiovascular Procedures (Committee on Radionuclide Imaging), developed in collaboration with the American Society of Nuclear CardiologyJames L. Ritchie, William L. Winters, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Mon Jun 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More