- Restricted accessIndependent prognostic value of serum creatine kinase isoenzyme MB mass, cardiac troponin T and myosin light chain levels in suspected acute myocardial infarctionAnalysis of 28 months of follow-up in 196 patientsJan Ravkilde, Kristian Thygesen, et al.
- Restricted accessMetaiodobenzylguanidine imaging in diabetes mellitus: Assessment of cardiac sympathetic denervation and its relation to autonomic dysfunction and silent myocardial ischemiaAnatoly Langer, Paul W. Armstrong, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of amlodipine, atenolol and their combination on myocardial ischemia during treadmill exercise and ambulatory monitoringRichard F. Davies, For the Canadian Amlodipine/atenolol In Silent Ischemia Study (CASIS) Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification of coronary artery calcium by electron beam computed tomography for determination of severity of angiographic coronary artery disease in younger patientsRachel B. Kaufmann, Robert S. Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessAn explanation for discrepancy between angiographic and intravascular ultrasound measurements after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyShigeru Nakamura, Jonathan M. Tobis, et al.
- Restricted accessFlow capacity of internal mammary artery grafts: Early restriction and later improvement assessed by doppler guide wireComparison with saphenous vein graftsTakashi Akasaka, Toyo Shomura, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of preload reserve on stroke volume response to exercise in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction: A Doppler echocardiographic studyMichel Dahan, René Gourgon, et al.
- Restricted accessResponse to isoproterenol as a prognostic indicator of evolution from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy to a phase resembling dilated cardiomyopathySatoru Kawano, Yasuro Sugishita, et al.
- Restricted accessRecombinant lys-plasminogen, but not glu-plasminogen, improves recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator-induced coronary thrombolysis in dogsJawahar L. Mehta, Tom G.P. Saldeen, et al.
- Restricted accessSelective downregulation of rat cardiac beta1-adrenoceptors by cyclosporine a: Prevention by diltiazem or angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitorsOtto-Erich Brodde, Wolfgang Auch-Schwelk, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More