- Restricted accessClinical investigation of antiarrhythmic devicesA statement for Healthcare Professionals from a Joint Task Force of the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology, the American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, and the Working Groups on Arrhythmias and Cardiac Pacing of the European Society of CardiologySanjeev Saksena, D. George Wyse, et al.
- Restricted accessAn anatomically and electrogram-guided stepwise approach for effective and safe catheter ablation of the fast pathway for elimination of atrioventricular node reentrant tachycardiaHans Kottkamp, Martin Borggrefe, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of 15-year survival for men and women after initial medical or surgical treatment for coronary artery disease: A CASS registry studyKathryn B. Davis, J. Ward Kennedy, et al.
- Restricted accessIncremental value of simultaneous assessment of myocardial function and perfusion with technetium-99m sestamibi for prediction of extent of coronary artery diseaseWalter Palmas, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessSpecificity and sensitivity of exercise-induced st segment elevation for detection of residual viability: Comparison with fluorodeoxyglucose and positron emission tomographyAlberto Margonato, Ferruccio Fazio, et al.
- Restricted accessEstimation of coronary flow reserve by transesophageal coronary sinus Doppler measurements in patients with syndrome X and patients with significant left coronary artery diseaseManfred Zehetgruber, Peter Siostrzonek, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of growth on variability of left ventricular mass: Assessment of allometric signals in adults and children and their capacity to predict cardiovascular riskGiovanni de Simone, John H. Laragh, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac rupture associated with thrombolytic therapy: Impact of time to treatment in the late assessment of thrombolytic efficacy (LATE) studyRichard C. Becker, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessImpairment of fibrinolysis by streptokinase, urokinase and recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator in the presence of radiographic contrast agentsGregory J. Dehmer, David A. Tate, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of angina pectoris on myocardial protection in patients with reperfused anterior wall myocardial infarction: Retrospective clinical evidence of “preconditioning”Yusuke Nakagawa, Takazo Minamino, et al.
- Restricted accessCombined captopril and isosorbide dinitrate during healing after myocardial infarctionEffect on ventricular remodeling, function, mass and collagenBodh I. Jugdutt, Gordon E. Blinston, et al.
- Restricted accessSerial changes in left and right ventricular systolic and diastolic dynamics during the first year after an index left ventricular Q wave myocardial infarctionKen Hirose, John A. Rumberger, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective case-control comparison of percutaneous transluminal coronary revascularization in patients with multivessel disease treated in 1986–1987 versus 1991: Improved in-hospital and 12-month resultsStephen G. Ellis, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessTime course of improvement in left ventricular function, mass and geometry in patients with congestive heart failure treated with beta-adrenergic blockadeShelley A. Hall, Eric J. Eichhorn, et al.
- Restricted accessNature of flow acceleration into a finite-sized orifice: Steady and pulsatile flow studies on the flow convergence region using simultaneous ultrasound Doppler flow mapping and laser Doppler velocimetryRobin Shandas, David J. Sahn, et al.
Letter to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More