- Restricted accessExercise intolerance in chronic heart failure is not associated with impaired recovery of muscle function or submaximal exercise performanceMohamad H. Yamani, Barry M. Massie, et al.
- Restricted accessPhysical training in patients with stable chronic heart failure: Effects on cardiorespiratory fitness and ultrastructural abnormalities of leg musclesRainer Hambrecht, Gerhard Schuler, et al.
- Restricted accessTransesophageal echocardiographically facilitated early cardioversion from atrial fibrillation using short-term anticoagulation: Final results of a prospective 4.5-year studyWarren J. Manning, Pamela S. Douglas, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of defibrillation probability of success curves for an endocardial lead configuration with and without an inactive epicardial patchRichard L. Callihan, Raymond E. Ideker, et al.
- Restricted accessDirectional atherectomy versus balloon angioplasty for coronary ostial and nonostial left anterior descending coronary artery lesions: Results from a randomized multicenter trialJames D. Boehrer, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic Fourier phase and amplitude imaging for quantification of ischemic regional wall asynergy: An experimental study using coronary microembolization in dogsHelmut F. Kuecherer, Wolfgang Kuebler, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of low dose aspirin on cardiorenal function and acute hemodynamic response to enalaprilat in a canine model of severe heart failureMark A. Evans, Margaret M. Redfield, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracoronary irradiation markedly reduces neointimal proliferation after balloon angioplasty in swine: Persistent benefit at 6-month follow-upJoseph G. Wiedermann, Judah Weinberger, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More