- Restricted accessQuantitative angiographic measurements of isolated left anterior descending coronary artery stenosis correlation with exercise echocardiography and technetium-99m 2-methoxy isobutyl isonitrile single-photon emission computed tomographyMariarosaria Arnese, Jos R.T.C. Roelandt, et al.
- Restricted accessPsychophysical responses to a speech stressor: Correlation of plasma beta-endorphin levels at rest and after psychological stress with thermally measured pain threshold in patients with coronary artery diseaseDavid S. Sheps, Kathleen C. Light, et al.
- Restricted accessResidual exertional ischemia and unfavorable left ventricular remodeling in patients with systolic dysfunction after anterior myocardial infarctionPantaleo Giannuzzi, Luigi Tavazzi, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved posterobasal segment function after thrombolysis is associated with decreased incidence of significant mitral regurgitation in a first inferior myocardial infarctionAlexander Tenenbaum, Zvi Vered, et al.
- Restricted accessSpontaneous sequences of onset of torsade de pointes in patients with acquired prolonged repolarization: Quantitative analysis of Holter recordingsEmanuela H. Locati, Philippe Coumel, et al.
- Restricted accessQRST time integral values in 12-lead electrocardiograms before and after radiofrequency catheter ablation in patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndromeTetsuo Yanagawa, Hidehiko Saito, et al.
- Restricted accessEndocardial mapping of ventricular tachycardia in the intact human ventricle. III. Evidence of multiuse reentry with spontaneous and induced block in portions of reentrant path complexEugene Downar, Louise Harris, et al.
- Restricted accessInsights into the electrophysiology study versus electrocardiographic monitoring trial: Its programmed stimulation protocol may introduce bias when assessing long-term antiarrhythmic drug therapyLee A. Biblo, Albert L. Waldo, et al.
- Restricted accessSympathetic activation, ventricular repolarization and Ikrblockade: Implications for the antifibrillatory efficacy of potassium channel blocking agentsEmilio Vanoli, Peter J. Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessDeletion-type allele of the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene is associated with progressive ventricular dilation after anterior myocardial infarctionYigal M. Pinto, Heribert Schunkert, et al.
- Restricted accessLack of association between the insertion/deletion polymorphism of the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene and idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyHugh E. Montgomery, William J. McKenna, et al.
- Restricted accessClinicopathologic characteristics of elderly patients with persistent ST segment elevation and inverted T waves: Evidence of insidious or healed myocarditis?Kouji Chida, Yukiyoshi Esaki, et al.
- Restricted accessRapid arterial hemostasis and decreased access site complications after cardiac catheterization and angioplasty: Results of a randomized trial of a novel hemostatic deviceWilliam G. Kussmaul, Joseph G. Sandza, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacteristics and consequences of myocardial infarction after percutaneous coronary intervention: Insights from the coronary angioplasty versus excisional atherectomy trial (CAVEAT)Robert A. Harrington, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative assessment of myocardial ultrasound tissue characterization through receiver operating characteristic analysis of Bayesian classifiersRobert F. Wagner, James G. Miller, et al.
ACC position statement
Letter to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More