- Restricted accessAddition of zatebradine, a direct sinus node inhibitor, provides no greater exercise tolerance benefit in patients with angina taking extended-release nifedipine: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group studyWilliam H. Frishman, Wolfgang M. Baiker, et al.
- Restricted accessDisease-free intervals after partial ileal bypass in patients with coronary heart disease and hypercholesterolemia: report from the Program on the Surgical Control of the Hyperlipidemias (POSCH)Henry Buchwald, Stanley E. Williams, et al.
- Restricted accessThrombolysis with recombinant unglycosylated single-chain urokinase-type plasminogen activator (saruplase) in acute myocardial infarction: influence of heparin on early patency rate (LIMITS study)Ulrich Tebbe, Hannes Barth, et al.
- Restricted accessSequential combination thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: results of the pro-urokinase and t-PA enhancement of thrombolysis (PATENT) trialStuart W. Zarich, Victor Gurewich, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of l-carnitine administration on left ventricular remodeling after acute anterior myocardial infarction: the l-Carnitine Ecocardiografia Digitalizzata Infarto Miocardico (CEDIM) trialSabino Iliceto, Paolo Rizzon, et al.
- Restricted accessEstimates of myocardium at risk and collateral flow in acute myocardial infarction using electrocardiographic indexes with comparison to radionuclide and angiographic measuresTimothy F. Christian, Galen S. Wagner, et al.
- Restricted accessSerial changes in regional right ventricular free wall and left ventricular septal wall lengths during the first 4 to 5 years after index anterior wall myocardial infarctionKen Hirose, John A. Rumberger, et al.
- Restricted accessResource utilization in treatment of acute myocardial infarction: staff-model health maintenance organization versus fee-for-service hospitalsNathan R. Every, W.Douglas Weaver, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary angioplasty of chronic total occlusions with bridging collateral vessels: immediate and follow-up outcome from a large single-center experienceIsao Kinoshita, Nakaaki Ohsawa, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of the effects of losartan and enalapril on clinical status and exercise performance in patients with moderate or severe chronic heart failureKenneth Dickstein, John Kjekshus, et al.
- Restricted accessDynamic change in mitral regurgitant orifice area: comparison of color doppler echocardiographic and electromagnetic flowmeter-based methods in a chronic animal modelTakahiro Shiota, David J. Sahn, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial contrast echocardiography: relation of collateral perfusion to extent of injury and severity of contractile dysfunction in a canine model of coronary thrombosis and reperfusionJorge B. Cheirif, Judith K. Mickelson, et al.
- Restricted accessGuidelines for clinical intracardiac electrophysiological and catheter ablation proceduresA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines (Committee on Clinical Intracardiac electrophysiologic and catheter ablation procedures), developed in collaboration with the North American Society of pacing and electrophysiologyDouglas P. Zipes, Robert C. Schlant, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More