- Restricted accessAsymptomatic cardiac ischemia pilot (ACIP) study: Impact of anti-ischemia therapy on 12-week rest electrocardiogram and exercise test outcomesBernard R. Chaitman, ACIP Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessAsymptomatic cardiac ischemia pilot (ACIP) study: Outcome at 1 year for patients with asymptomatic cardiac ischemia randomized to medical therapy or revascularizationWilliam J. Rogers, ACIP Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessAsymptomatic cardiac ischemia pilot (ACIP) study: Effects of coronary angioplasty and coronary artery bypass graft surgery on recurrent angina and ischemiaMartial G. Bourassa, ACIP Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessIncremental value of prognostic testing in patients with known or suspected ischemic heart disease: A basis for optimal utilization of exercise technetium-99m sestamibi myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomographyDaniel S. Berman, George A. Diamond, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly spontaneous intermittent myocardial reperfusion during acute myocardial infarction is associated with augmented thrombogenic activity and less myocardial damageAgha W. Haider, Graham J. Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessImmediate results and late outcomes after stent implantation in saphenous vein graft lesions: The multicenter U.S. Palmaz-Schatz stent experienceS. Chiu Wong, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessMexiletine antagonizes effects of sotalol on QT interval duration and its proarrhythmic effects in a canine model of torsade de pointesFrédérique Chézalviel-Guilbert, Jacques Weissenburger, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Nov 18 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- View More