- Restricted accessNeurohormonal activation in patients with right ventricular failure from pulmonary hypertension: Relation to hemodynamic variables and endothelin levelsMark Nootens, Stuart Rich, et al.
- Restricted accessIodine-123 metaiodobenzylguanidine images reflect intense myocardial adrenergic nervous activity in congestive heart failure independent of underlying causeYoshihiro Imamura, Takaya Fukuyama, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Medicine, Angioplasty or Surgery Study (MASS): A prospective, randomized trial of medical therapy, balloon angioplasty or bypass surgery for single proximal left anterior descending artery stenosesWhady A. Hueb, Fulvio Pileggi, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise-induced vasomotion of angiographically normal and stenotic coronary arteries improves after cholesterol-lowering drug therapy with bezafibrateChristian Seiler, Otto Martin Hess, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk factors of coronary heart disease and total mortality among elderly men with and without preexisting coronary heart diseaseFinnish cohorts of the seven countries studyMarkku Tervahauta, Aulikki Nissinen, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiographic and prognostic implications of an exaggerated exercise systolic blood pressure response and rest systolic blood pressure in adults undergoing evaluation for suspected coronary artery diseaseMichael S. Lauer, James D. Thomas, et al.
- Restricted accessOne-year results of the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) IIIB clinical trialA randomized comparison of tissue-type plasminogen activator versus placebo and early invasive versus early conservative strategies in unstable angina and non-Q wave Myocardial infarctionH. Vernon Anderson, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessTreating menstruating women with thrombolytic therapy: Insights from the global utilization of streptokinase and tissue plasminogen activator for occluded coronary arteries (GUSTO-I) trialSharon L. Karnash, Robert M. Califf, et al.
- Restricted accessExtent of early ST segment elevation resolution: A strong predictor of outcome in patients with acute myocardial infarction and a sensitive measure to compare thrombolytic regimensA substudy of the International Joint Efficacy Comparison of Thrombolytics (INJECT) trialRolf Schröder, Wolfgang Meyer-Sabellek, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferential inhibition of platelet aggregation induced by adenosine diphosphate or a thrombin receptor-activating peptide in patients treated with bolus chimeric 7E3 Fab: Implications for inhibition of the internal pool of GPIIb/IIIa receptorsNeal S. Kleiman, Harlan F. Weisman, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic effects of intravenous sematilide in patients with congestive heart failure: A class III antiarrhythmic agent without cardiodepressant effectsBruce S. Stambler, Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, et al.
- Restricted accessPhenotypic spectrum and patterns of left ventricular hypertrophy in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Morphologic observations and significance as assessed by two-dimensional echocardiography in 600 patientsHeinrich G. Klues, Barry J. Maron, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of prosthetic valve strands by transesophageal echocardiography: Clinical significance in patients with suspected cardiac source of embolismDavid A. Orsinelli and Anthony C. Pearson
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Mar 15 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Mar 14 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat Mar 28 2020
- View More