- Restricted accessPredictive power of increased heart rate versus depressed left ventricular ejection fraction and heart rate variability for risk stratification after myocardial infarctionResults of a two-year follow-up studyXavier Copie, Marek Malik, et al.
Coronary artery disease
- Restricted accessCoronary risk factors measured in childhood and young adult life are associated with coronary artery calcification in young adults: The muscatine studyLarry T. Mahoney, Ronald M. Lauer, et al.
- Restricted accessDissociation of coronary vascular tolerance and neurohormonal adjustments during long-term nitroglycerin therapy in patients with stable coronary artery diseaseThomas Münzel, Hanjörg Just, et al.
- Restricted accessCombination therapy with metoprolol and nifedipine versus monotherapy in patients with stable angina pectoris results of the international multicenter angina exercise (IMAGE) studyStefano Savonitto, On behalf of the image study group, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of a new calcium antagonist, mibefradil (Ro 40–5967), on silent ischemia in patients with stable chronic angina pectoris: A multicenter placebo-controlled studyShimon Braun, Mibefradil International Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessSix-month effects of early treatment with lisinopril and transdermal glyceryl trinitrate singly and together withdrawn six weeks atter acute myocardial infarction: The GISSI-3 trialGruppo Italiano per lo Studio Della Sopravvivenza, Nell'Infarto Miocardico, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of cardiopulmonary exercise testing using percent achieved of predicted peak oxygen uptake for patients with ischemic and dilated cardiomyopathyArthur M. Stelken, Bernard R. Chaitman, et al.
- Restricted accessA new approach for evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function: Spatial and temporal analysis of left ventricular filling flow propagation by color M-mode doppler echocardiographyHiroya Takatsuji, Akira Kitabatake, et al.
- Restricted accessImmediate effects of lung transplantation on right ventricular morphology and function in patients with variable degrees of pulmonary hypertensionWilliam E. Katz, John Gorcsan, et al.
Valvular heart disease
- Restricted accessDetermination of aortic valve area in valvular aortic stenosis by direct measurement using intracardiac echocardiography: A comparison with the gorlin and continuity equationsGary P. Foster, Stuart W. Zarich, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of dual-chamber pacing on systolic and diastolic function in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy Acute doppler echocardiographic and catheterization hemodynamic studyRick A. Nishimura, A. Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacologic alterations in human type I atrial flutter cycle length and monophasic action potential duration Evidence of a fully excitable gap in the reentrant circuitBruce S. Stambler, Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, et al.
Letters to the editor
- CorrectionJ.M. Khan, R.J. Lederman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Home-Based Cardiac RehabilitationA Scientific Statement From the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, the American Heart Association, and the American College of CardiologyRandal J. Thomas, Mary A. Whooley, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology