- Restricted accessPredictive power of increased heart rate versus depressed left ventricular ejection fraction and heart rate variability for risk stratification after myocardial infarctionResults of a two-year follow-up studyXavier Copie, Marek Malik, et al.
Coronary artery disease
- Restricted accessCoronary risk factors measured in childhood and young adult life are associated with coronary artery calcification in young adults: The muscatine studyLarry T. Mahoney, Ronald M. Lauer, et al.
- Restricted accessDissociation of coronary vascular tolerance and neurohormonal adjustments during long-term nitroglycerin therapy in patients with stable coronary artery diseaseThomas Münzel, Hanjörg Just, et al.
- Restricted accessCombination therapy with metoprolol and nifedipine versus monotherapy in patients with stable angina pectoris results of the international multicenter angina exercise (IMAGE) studyStefano Savonitto, Nina Rehnqvist, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of a new calcium antagonist, mibefradil (Ro 40–5967), on silent ischemia in patients with stable chronic angina pectoris: A multicenter placebo-controlled studyShimon Braun, Isaak Kobrin, et al.
- Restricted accessSix-month effects of early treatment with lisinopril and transdermal glyceryl trinitrate singly and together withdrawn six weeks atter acute myocardial infarction: The GISSI-3 trialGruppo Italiano per lo Studio Della Sopravvivenza, Nell'Infarto Miocardico, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of cardiopulmonary exercise testing using percent achieved of predicted peak oxygen uptake for patients with ischemic and dilated cardiomyopathyArthur M. Stelken, Bernard R. Chaitman, et al.
- Restricted accessA new approach for evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function: Spatial and temporal analysis of left ventricular filling flow propagation by color M-mode doppler echocardiographyHiroya Takatsuji, Akira Kitabatake, et al.
- Restricted accessImmediate effects of lung transplantation on right ventricular morphology and function in patients with variable degrees of pulmonary hypertensionWilliam E. Katz, John Gorcsan, et al.
Valvular heart disease
- Restricted accessDetermination of aortic valve area in valvular aortic stenosis by direct measurement using intracardiac echocardiography: A comparison with the gorlin and continuity equationsGary P. Foster, Stuart W. Zarich, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of dual-chamber pacing on systolic and diastolic function in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy Acute doppler echocardiographic and catheterization hemodynamic studyRick A. Nishimura, A. Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacologic alterations in human type I atrial flutter cycle length and monophasic action potential duration Evidence of a fully excitable gap in the reentrant circuitBruce S. Stambler, Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, et al.
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More