- Restricted accessRandomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled dose-ranging study of tirofiban (MK-383) platelet IIb/IIIa blockade in high risk patients undergoing coronary angioplastyJ. Kereiakes, Frederic L. Sax, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of stenotic lesion morphology on immediate and long-term (6 months) angiographic outcome: Comparative analysis of directional coronary atherectomy versus standard balloon angioplastyBrian P. Kimball, Allan G. Adelman, et al.
- Restricted accessDo excimer laser angioplasty and rotational atherectomy facilitate balloon angioplasty? Implications for lesion-specific coronary interventionRobert D. Safian, William W. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term intermittent urokinase therapy in patients with end-stage coronary artery disease and refractory angina pectoris: A randomized dose-response trialMatthias Leschke, Bodo-Eckehard Strauer, et al.
- Restricted accessTriggers of myocardial ischemia during daily life in patients with coronary artery disease: Physical and mental activities, anger and smokingFrances H. Gabbay, Alan Rozanski, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracellular neutrophil myeloperoxidase is reduced in unstable angina and acute myocardial infarction, but its reduction is not related to ischemiaLuigi M. Biasucci, Attilio Maseri, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly discharge in the thrombolytic era: An analysis of criteria for uncomplicated infarction from the global utilization of streptokinase and t-PA for occluded coronary arteries (GUSTO) trialL. Kristin Newby, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of clinical history and electrophysiologic characterization of accessory pathways on management strategies to reduce sudden death among children with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndromeBurt I. Bromberg, James L. Cox, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of wall constraint on velocity distribution in proximal flow convergence zone Implications for color Doppler quantification of mitral regurgitationMin Pu, James D. Thomas, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More