- Restricted accessMeta-analysis of intravenous dipyridamole-thallium-201 imaging (1985 to 1994) and dobutamine echocardiography (1991 to 1994) for risk stratification before vascular surgeryLeslee J. Shaw, D. Douglas Miller, et al.
- Restricted access“Pseudodisappearance” of atrial electrogram during orthodromic tachycardia: New criteria for successful ablation of concealed left-sided accessory pathwaysJulián Villacastín, Juan Luis Delcán, et al.
- Restricted accessRadiofrequency catheter ablation of common atrial flutter: Comparison of electrophysiologically guided focal ablation technique and linear ablation techniqueShih-Ann Chen, Mau-Song Chang, et al.
- Restricted accessDoppler echocardiography reliably predicts pulmonary artery wedge pressure in patients with chronic heart failure with and without mitral regurgitationMassimo Pozzoli, Luigi Tavazzi, et al.
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, on behalf of the PARTNER 3 Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: From COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, on behalf of the COAPT Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology