- Restricted accessPosterior fast atrioventricular node pathways: Implications for radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrioventricular node reentrant tachycardiaErica D. Engelstein, Bruce B. Lerman, et al.
- Restricted accessUpper limit of vulnerability is a good estimator of shock strength associated with 90% probability of successful defibrillation in humans with transvenous implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorsCharles D. Swerdlow, Peng-Sheng Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial infarction patients in the 1990s—their risk factors, stratification and survival in Canada: The Canadian assessment of myocardial infarction (CAMI) studyJean L. Rouleau, Pierre Savard, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary flow velocity changes after intravenous dipyridamole infusion: Measurements using intravascular Doppler guide wire a documentation of flow inhomogeneityVasilis Voudris, Denis V. Cokkinos, et al.
- Restricted accessThree-year follow-up of the argentine randomized trial of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty versus coronary artery bypass surgery in multivessel disease (ERACI)Alfredo Rodriguez, Igor F. Palacios, et al.
- Restricted accessProinflammatory cytokine levels in patients with depressed left ventricular ejection fraction: A report from the studies of left ventricular dysfunction (SOLVD)Guillermo Torre-Amione, Douglas L. Mann, et al.
- Restricted accessDietary supplementation with l-arginine fails to restore endothelial function in forearm resistance arteries of patients with severe heart failureJaye P.F. Chin-Dusting, Garry L. Jennings, et al.
- Restricted accessCost-effectiveness of prescription recommendations for cholesterol-lowering drugs: A survey of a representative sample of american cardiologistsJean-Michel Gaspoz, Lee Goldman, et al.
- Restricted accessIn vitro flow experiments for determination of optimal geometry of total cavopulmonary connection for surgical repair of children with functional single ventricleShiva Sharma, Ajit Yoganathan, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary stenting with a novel stainless steel balloon-expandable stent: Determinants of neointimal formation and changes in arterial geometry after placement in an atherosclerotic modelAndrew J. Carter, Renu Virmani, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More