- Restricted accessA composite view of cardiac rupture in the United States national registry of myocardial infarctionRichard C. Becker, National Registry of Myocardial infarction participants, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary artery bypass grafting without cardiopulmonary bypass and without interruption of native coronary flow using a novel anastomosis site restraining device (“Octopus”)Cornelius Borst, Jaap J. Bredée, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized trial of low osmolar ionic versus nonionic contrast media in patients with myocardial infarction or unstable angina undergoing percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyCindy L. Grines, William W. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved doppler detection of proximal left anterior descending coronary artery stenosis after intravenous injection of a lung-crossing contrast agent: A transesophageal doppler echocardiographic studyCarlo Caiati, Paolo Rizzon, et al.
- Restricted accessA new noninvasive method of diagnosing vasospastic angina based on dilation response of the left main coronary artery to nitroglycerin as measured by echocardiographyHisaki Morita, Hirohide Matsuo, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved myocardial contrast with second harmonic transient ultrasound response imaging in humans using intravenous perfluorocarbon-exposed sonicated dextrose albuminThomas R. Porter, Robert W. Armbruster, et al.
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional echocardiography of normal and pathologic mitral valve: A comparison with two-dimensional transesophageal echocardiographyAlessandro Salustri, Jos R.T.C. Roelandt, et al.
- Restricted accessSecond harmonic imaging of an intravenously administered echocardiographic contrast agentVisualization of coronary arteries and measurement of coronary blood flowSharon L. Mulvagh, James B. Seward, et al.
- Restricted accessDual-chamber pacing in dilated cardiomyopathy: Insufficient sample size, heterogenous population and inappropriate end point may lead to erroneous conclusionsAngelo Auricchio, Helmut Klein, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Mon Jun 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More