- Restricted accessIncreased incidence of Chlamydiaspecies within the coronary arteries of patients with symptomatic atherosclerotic versus other forms of cardiovascular diseaseJoseph B. Muhlestein, Jeffrey L. Anderson, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiographically silent atherosclerosis detected by intravascular ultrasound in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia and familial combined hyperlipidemia: Correlation with high density lipoproteinsDirk Hausmann, Paul G. Yock, et al.
- Restricted accessContribution of inadequate compensatory enlargement to development of human coronary artery stenosis: An in vivo intravascular ultrasound studyToshihiko Nishioka, Robert J. Siegel, et al.
- Restricted accessPersistent transient myocardial ischemia despite beta-adrenergic blockade predicts a higher risk of adverse cardiac events in patients with coronary artery diseaseTabassome Madjlessi-Simon, Patrice Jaillon, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of rest thallium-201 imaging and rest technetium-99m sestamibi imaging for assessment of myocardial viability in patients with coronary artery disease and severe left ventricular dysfunctionGregory J. Kauffman, George A. Beller, et al.
- Restricted accessIdentification of severe and extensive coronary artery disease by automatic measurement of transient ischemic dilation of the left ventricle in dual-isotope myocardial perfusion SPECTMarco Mazzanti, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessFunctional, angiographic and intracoronary doppler flow characteristics in symptomatic patients with myocardial bridging: Effect of short-term intravenous beta-blocker medicationErnst R. Schwarz, Peter Hanrath, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of cigarette smoking on rate of reopening of the infarct-related coronary artery after myocardial infarction: A multivariate analysisChristian de Chillou, Etienne Aliot, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation between preexistent coronary collateral circulation and the incidence of restenosis after successful primary coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionIzuru Nakae, Shigetake Sasayama, et al.
- Restricted accessFailure of adjusted doses of subcutaneous heparin to prevent thromboembolic phenomena in pregnant patients with mechanical cardiac valve prosthesesEduardo Salazar, Osvaldo Mutchinick, et al.
- Restricted accessEffectiveness and safety of diltiazem or lisinopril in treatment of hypertension after heart transplantation Results of a prospective, randomized multicenter trialSusan C. Brozena, David Naftel, et al.
- Restricted accessTetralogy of fallot with diminutive pulmonary arteries: Preoperative pulmonary valve dilation and transcatheter rehabilitation of pulmonary arteriesJacqueline Kreutzer, James E. Lock, et al.
- Restricted accessValidation of three-dimensional echocardiography for quantifying the extent of dyssynergy in canine acute myocardial infarction: Comparison with two-dimensional echocardiographyPeter M. Sapin, Donald L. King, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of prolonged inotropic stimulation on ventricular remodeling during healing after myocardial infarction in the dog: Mechanistic insightsBodh I. Jugdutt, Gordon E. Blinston, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More