- Restricted accessAngioscopic evaluation of atherosclerotic plaques: Validation by histomorphologic analysis and association with stable and unstable coronary syndromesTorsten Thieme, Franz X. Kleber, et al.
- Restricted accessPlasma immunoreactive endothelin concentration correlates with severity of coronary artery disease in patients with stable angina pectoris and normal ventricular functionOscar A. Salomone, Juan Carlos Kaski, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic significance of transient ischemic episodes: Response to treatment shows improved prognosis Results of the total ischemic burden bisoprolol study (TIBBS) follow-upThomas von Arnim, Thomas von Arnim, et al.
- Restricted accessAn emergency department-based protocol for rapidly ruling out myocardial ischemia reduces hospital time and expense: Results of a randomized study (ROMIO)Miguel A. Gomez, F. Bruce Mooders, et al.
- Restricted accessEffective risk stratification using exercise myocardial perfusion SPECT in women: Gender-related differences in prognostic nuclear testingRory Hachamovitch, George A. Diamond, et al.
- Restricted accessStress echocardiography in elderly patients with coronary artery disease Applicability, safety and prognostic value of dobutamine and adenosine echocardiography in elderly patientsLambros P. Anthopoulos, Nicholaos G. Margaris, et al.
- Restricted accessTen-year follow-up of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for proximal left anterior descending coronary artery stenosis in 351 patientsJurriën M. ten berg, H.W. Thijs Plokker, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of angioscopy, intravascular ultrasound imaging and quantitative coronary angiography in predicting clinical outcome after coronary intervention in high risk patientsSteven Feld, Richard W. Smalling, et al.
- Restricted accessWhich patient benefits from early angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition after myocardial infarction? Results of one-year serial echocardiographic follow-up from the captopril and thrombolysis study (CATS)Wiek H. van Gilst, Martin St.John Sutton, et al.
- Restricted accessWhat is the risk of sudden cardiac death in patients presenting with hemodynamically stable sustained ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarction?Brian H. Sarter, Alfred E. Buxton, et al.
- Restricted accessKinetics of oxygen consumption during and after exercise in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy New markers of exercise intolerance with clinical implicationsPascal de Groote, Gérard Ducloux, et al.
- Restricted accessLate ventricular geometry and performance changes of functional single ventricle throughout staged fontan reconstruction assessed by magnetic resonance imagingMark A. Fogel, Eric A. Hoffman, et al.
- Restricted accessTransvascular catheter infiltration of the ductus arteriosus with formalin in the newborn lamb: A novel method of establishing and maintaining ductal patencyHoward S. Weber, Arthur B. Abt, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More