- Restricted accessDetection of left anterior descending coronary artery stenosis in patients with left bundle branch block: exercise, adenosine or dobutamine imaging?Periyanan Vaduganathan, Mario S. Verani, et al.
- Restricted accessPrediction of recovery of myocardial dysfunction after revascularization comparison of fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose/thallium-201 SPECT, thallium-201 stress-reinjection SPECT and dobutamine echocardiographyJeroen J. Bax, Cees A. Visser, et al.
- Restricted accessDobutamine positron emission tomography: Absolute quantitation of rest and dobutamine myocardial blood flow and correlation with cardiac work and percent diameter stenosis in patients with and without coronary artery diseaseJanine Krivokapich, Heinrich R. Schelbert, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired vascular reactivity in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus is related to disease duration and low density lipoprotein cholesterol levelsPeter Clarkson, John E. Deanfield, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise-induced vasodilation in forearm circulation of normal subjects and patients with congestive heart failure: Role of endothelium-derived nitric oxideStuart D. Katz, Mathius Knecht, et al.
- Restricted accessContemporary practice of coronary revascularization in U.S. hospitals and hospitals participating in the bypass angioplasty revascularization investigation (BARI)Katherine M. Detre, Robert L. Frye, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary bypass graft fate and patient outcome: Angiographic follow-up of 5,065 grafts related to survival and reoperation in 1,388 patients during 25 yearsGerald M. Fitzgibbon, Jeffrey R. Burton, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical and angiographic comparison of matched patients with successful directional coronary atherectomy or stent implantation for primary coronary artery lesionsVictor A. Umans, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of subintimal resection on initial outcome and restenosis for native coronary lesions and saphenous vein graft disease treated by directional coronary atherectomy A report from the Caveat I and II investigatorsDavid R. Holmes, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessDoppler evaluation of patients with constrictive pericarditis: Use of tricuspid regurgitation velocity curves to determine enhanced ventricular interactionElizabeth Klodas, Jae K. Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography on referral to catheterization of the very elderly Is there evidence of gender-related referral bias?Aman M. Amanullah, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of quantitative measurement of signal-averaged electrocardiographic variables in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia: Correlation with echocardiographic right ventricular cavity dimensionsDavendra Mehta, J.Anthony Gomes, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification of myocardial blood flow and flow reserve in children with a history of kawasaki disease and normal coronary arteries using positron emission tomographyOtto Muzik, Marcelo F. Di Carli, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More