- Restricted accessEffect of a mediterranean type of diet on the rate of cardiovascular complications in patients with coronary artery disease insights into the cardioprotective effect of certain nutrimentsMichel de Lorgeril, Jacques Delaye, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacologic myocardial protection during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty by intracoronary application of dipyridamole: Impact on hemodynamic function and left ventricular performanceBodo E. Strauer, Bodo Schwartzkopff, et al.
- Restricted accessExpression of polymorphonuclear leukocyte adhesion molecules and its clinical significance in patients treated with percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyTeruo Inoue, Yutaka Takabatake, et al.
- Restricted accessChronic arterial responses to stent implantation: A serial intravascular ultrasound analysis of palmaz-schatz stents in native coronary arteriesRainer Hoffmann, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular function after valve repair for chronic mitral regurgitation: Predictive value of preoperative assessment of contractile reserve by exercise echocardiographyDominic Y. Leung, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive doppler echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular filling pressures in patients with cardiomyopathies: A simultaneous doppler echocardiographic and cardiac catheterization studyRick A. Nishimura, A. Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic characteristics, myocardial kinetics and microvascular rheology of FS-069, a second-generation echocardiographic contrast agent capable of producing myocardial opacification from a venous injectionDanny M. Skyba, Sanjiv Kaul, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial sympathetic denervation prevents chamber-specific alteration of beta-adrenergic transmembrane signaling in rabbits with heart failureToshihisa Anzai, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with acute myocardial infarctionA report of the American College of cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Management of Acute Myocardial Infarction)Committee Members, Thomas J. Ryan, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More