- Restricted accessEffect of a mediterranean type of diet on the rate of cardiovascular complications in patients with coronary artery disease insights into the cardioprotective effect of certain nutrimentsMichel de Lorgeril, Jacques Delaye, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacologic myocardial protection during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty by intracoronary application of dipyridamole: Impact on hemodynamic function and left ventricular performanceBodo E. Strauer, Bodo Schwartzkopff, et al.
- Restricted accessExpression of polymorphonuclear leukocyte adhesion molecules and its clinical significance in patients treated with percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyTeruo Inoue, Yutaka Takabatake, et al.
- Restricted accessChronic arterial responses to stent implantation: A serial intravascular ultrasound analysis of palmaz-schatz stents in native coronary arteriesRainer Hoffmann, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular function after valve repair for chronic mitral regurgitation: Predictive value of preoperative assessment of contractile reserve by exercise echocardiographyDominic Y. Leung, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive doppler echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular filling pressures in patients with cardiomyopathies: A simultaneous doppler echocardiographic and cardiac catheterization studyRick A. Nishimura, A. Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic characteristics, myocardial kinetics and microvascular rheology of FS-069, a second-generation echocardiographic contrast agent capable of producing myocardial opacification from a venous injectionDanny M. Skyba, Sanjiv Kaul, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial sympathetic denervation prevents chamber-specific alteration of beta-adrenergic transmembrane signaling in rabbits with heart failureToshihisa Anzai, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with acute myocardial infarctionA report of the American College of cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Management of Acute Myocardial Infarction)Committee Members, Thomas J. Ryan, et al.
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, David J. Cohen, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: From COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, Neil J. Weissman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology