- Restricted accessLow molecular weight heparin (reviparin) in percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty results of a randomized, double-blind, unfractionated heparin and placebo-controlled, multicenter trial (REDUCE trial)Karl R. Karsch, Raoul Bonan, et al.
- Restricted accessFour-year follow-up of patients undergoing percutaneous balloon mitral commissurotomy A report from then national heart, lung, and blood institute balloon valvuloplasty registryLarry S. Dean, J.Ward Kennedy, et al.
- Restricted accessAmrinone stimulation test: Ability to predict improvement in left ventricular ejection fraction after coronary bypass surgery in patients with poor baseline left ventricular functionNestor A. Perez-Baliño, Kenneth A. Brown, et al.
- Restricted accessConduction block in the inferior vena caval-tricuspid valve isthmus: Association with outcome of radiofrequency ablation of type I atrial flutterDavid Schwartzman, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessFeasibility of atrial fibrillation detection and use of a preceding synchronization interval as a criterion for shock delivery in humans with atrial fibrillationJasbir S. Sra, Masood Akhtar, et al.
- Restricted accessOxygen uptake efficiency slope: A new index of cardiorespiratory functional reserve derived from the relation between oxygen uptake and minute ventilation during incremental exerciseReizo Baba, Kenji Nishibata, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary hypertension caused by congestive heart failure is ameliorated by long-term application of an endothelin receptor antagonist Increased expression of endothelin-1 messenger ribonucleic acid and endothelin-1-like immunoreactivity in the lung in congestive heart failure in ratsSatoshi Sakai, Yasuro Sugishita, et al.
- Restricted accessRepeated 15-minute coronary occulsions in pigs increase occlusion arrhythmias but decrease reperfusion arrhythmias that are associated with extracellular hypokalemiaJaume Figueras, Begoña Bermejo, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More