- Restricted accessCigarette Smoking Is Associated With Increased Human Monocyte Adhesion to Endothelial Cells: Reversibility With Oral l-Arginine but Not Vitamin CMark R Adams, David S Celermajer, et al.
- Restricted accessImportance of the Conal Branch of the Right Coronary Artery in Patients With Acute Anterior Wall Myocardial Infarction: Electrocardiographic and Angiographic CorrelationTuvia Ben-Gal, Alex Sagie, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Appendage “Stunning” After Electrical Cardioversion of Atrial Flutter: An Attenuated Response Compared With Atrial Fibrillation as the Mechanism for Lower Susceptibility to Thromboembolic EventsRichard A Grimm, Allan L Klein, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise Training in Patients With Severe Congestive Heart Failure: Enhancing Peak Aerobic Capacity While Minimizing the Increase in Ventricular Wall StressLaura Demopoulos, Thierry H LeJemtel, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of Donor Age and Preexisting Coronary Artery Disease on Angiography and Intracoronary Ultrasound to Later Development of Accelerated Allograft Coronary Artery DiseaseShao-Zhou Gao, John S Schroeder, et al.
- Restricted accessAn Institutional Experience With Second- and Third-Stage Palliative Procedures for Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: The Impact of the Bidirectional Cavopulmonary ShuntJoseph M Forbess, Richard A Jonas, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More