- Restricted accessRelation Between Ambulatory Electrocardiographic Monitoring and Myocardial Perfusion Imaging to Detect Coronary Artery Disease and Myocardial Ischemia: An ACIP Ancillary StudyJohn J. Mahmarian, Asymptomatic Cardiac Ischemia Pilot (ACIP) Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of Myocardial Perfusion in Multiple Echocardiographic Windows With One Intravenous Injection of Microbubbles Using Transient Response Second Harmonic ImagingThomas R. Porter, Robert W. Armbruster, et al.
- Restricted accessTestosterone Worsens Endothelial Dysfunction Associated With Hypercholesterolemia and Environmental Tobacco Smoke Exposure in Male Rabbit AortaStuart J Hutchison, Kanu Chatterjee, et al.
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, on behalf of the PARTNER 3 Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: From COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, on behalf of the COAPT Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology