- Restricted accessAnalysis of the Relative Costs and Effectiveness of Primary Angioplasty Versus Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator: The Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI) TrialGregg W. Stone, William W. O’Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute Myocardial Infarction: Clinical Characteristics, Management and Outcome in a Metropolitan Veterans Affairs Medical Center Teaching HospitalJudith K Mickelson, Jane M Geraci, et al.
- Restricted accessEarthquake-Induced Potentiation of Acute Risk Factors in Hypertensive Elderly Patients: Possible Triggering of Cardiovascular Events After a Major EarthquakeKazuomi Kario, Kazuyuki Shimada, et al.
- Restricted accessBailout and Corrective Use of Gianturco-Roubin Flex Stents After Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary AngioplastyOperator Reports and Angiographic Core Laboratory Verification From the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute/New Approaches to Coronary Intervention RegistryLarry S Dean, Katherine M Detre, et al.
- Restricted accessHistologic Correlates of Angiographic Chronic Total Coronary Artery OcclusionsInfluence of Occlusion Duration on Neovascular Channel Patterns and Intimal Plaque CompositionS.Sanjay Srivatsa, David R Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Prognostic Significance of Dobutamine Echocardiography in Patients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease: Results of a 5-Year Follow-Up StudyEric H Steinberg, Jerald L Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessIdentification of Hibernating Myocardium: Comparative Accuracy of Myocardial Contrast Echocardiography, Rest-Redistribution Thallium-201 Tomography and Dobutamine EchocardiographySherif F Nagueh, William A Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessRepetitive Monomorphic Tachycardia From the Left Ventricular Outflow Tract: Electrocardiographic Patterns Consistent With a Left Ventricular Site of OriginDavid J Callans, Francis E Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Endurance Training on Mitochondrial Ultrastructure and Fiber Type Distribution in Skeletal Muscle of Patients With Stable Chronic Heart FailureRainer Hambrecht, Gerhard Schuler, et al.
- Restricted accessEjection Fraction and Risk of Thromboembolic Events in Patients With Systolic Dysfunction and Sinus Rhythm: Evidence for Gender Differences in the Studies of Left Ventricular Dysfunction TrialsDaniel L. Dries, Michael J. Domanski, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More