Seminar on contrast two-dimensional echocardiography: Applications and new developments. Part I.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiographic detection of left ventricular hypertrophy using echocardiographic determination of left ventricular mass as the reference standardComparison of standard criteria, computer diagnosis and physician interpretationRichard B. Devereux, Paul Kligfield, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanism and significance of a decrease in ejection fraction during exercise in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction at restMichael B. Higginbotham, Frederick R. Cobb, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary artery surgery study (CASS): A randomized trial of coronary artery bypass surgeryComparability of entry characteristics and survival in randomized patients and nonrandomized patients meeting randomization criteriaCASS Principal Investigators and Their Associates1*
- Restricted accessMyocardial infarct size determined by computed transmission tomography in canine infarcts of various ages and in the presence of coronary reperfusionRobert A. Slutsky, Charles B. Higgins, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical utility of two-dimensional Doppler echocardiographic techniques for estimating pulmonary to systemic blood flow ratios in children with left to right shunting atrial septal defect, ventricular septal defect or patent ductus arteriosusJesus Vargas Barron, Hugh D. Allen, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessOrigin of the left anterior descending coronary artery from the pulmonary artery3 year angiographic follow-up after saphenous vein bypass graft and proximal ligationJoseph J. Evans and John F. Phillips
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Dec 05 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Sat Dec 07 2019
- View More