- Restricted accessReductions in Coronary Flow Under Resting Conditions in Collateral-Dependent Myocardium of Patients With Complete Occlusion of the Left Anterior Descending Coronary ArteryDjavad T. Arani, Francis J. Klocke, et al.
- Restricted accessPatterns of Creatine Kinase Release During Acute Myocardial Infarction After Nonsurgical Reperfusion: Comparison With Conventional Treatment and Correlation With Infarct SizeHeiner Blanke, Peter Rentrop, et al.
- Restricted accessEvidence for prejunctional and postjunctional antagonism of the sympathetic neuroeffector junction by acetylcholine in canine cardiac Purkinje fibersRobert F. Gilmour, Douglas P. Zipes, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute takeoffs of the coronary arteries along the aortic wall and congenital coronary ostial valve-like ridges: Association with sudden deathRenu Virmani, Hugh A. Mcallister, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular function in coronary artery disease. evaluation of slope of end-systolic pressure-volume line (emax) and ratio of peak systolic pressure to end-systolic volume (P/Ves)Sherif El-Tobgi, Robert C. Tarazi, et al.
- Restricted accessAccurate estimates of absolute left ventricular volumes from equilibrium radionuclide angiographic count data using a simple geometric attenuation correctionMark R. Starling, Martin L. Nusynowitz, et al.
Reports on therapy
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More