Author + information
- Received July 11, 1983
- Accepted September 30, 1983
- Published online March 1, 1984.
- José Marín-García, MD, FACCa,
- Charles W. Fitch, MD and
- Ray E. Shenefelt, MD
- ↵aAddress for reprints: José Marín-García, MD, Section of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center. One Children's Plaza, Memphis, Tennessee 38103.
The clinical, echocardiographic, cineangiocardiographic and autopsy findings in a newborn infant with right ventricular fibroma are reported. The tumor caused severe right ventricular outflow obstruction simulating cyanotic heart disease. Echocardiography allowed a definitive diagnosis of the tumor mass at 10 hours of age. The clinical implications of the case are discussed.
- Received July 11, 1983.
- Accepted September 30, 1983.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation