Author + information
- Received October 4, 1983
- Revision received November 28, 1983
- Accepted December 15, 1983
- Published online June 1, 1984.
- Charles Fisch, MD, FACCa
- ↵aAddress for reprints: Charles Fisch, MD, Department of Medicine, University Hospital W485, 1100 West Michigan St., Indianapolis, Indiana 46223.
Three cases of bundle branch block due to ventricular tachycardia are presented. Although the exact mechanism remains obscure, this phenomenon may be related to previously described acceleration-induced atrioventricular and bundle branch block.
This study was supported in part by the Herman C. Krannert Fund, Indianapolis, Indiana; by Grants HL 06308 and HL 07182 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland and the American Heart Association, Indiana Affiliate, Inc., Indianapolis.
- Received October 4, 1983.
- Revision received November 28, 1983.
- Accepted December 15, 1983.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation