- Restricted accessEstimating Mean Pulmonary Wedge Pressure in Patients With Chronic Atrial Fibrillation From Transthoracic Doppler Indexes of Mitral and Pulmonary Venous Flow VelocityFabio Chirillo, Carlo Longhini, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Electron Beam Computed Tomography With Intracoronary Ultrasound and Coronary Angiography for Detection of Coronary AtherosclerosisDietrich Baumgart, Raimund Erbel, et al.
- Restricted accessFlow-Function Relation in Patients With Chronic Coronary Artery Disease and Reduced Regional FunctionA Positron Emission Tomographic and Two-Dimensional Echocardiographic Study With Coronary Vasodilator StressMarco Antonio Torres, Oberdan Parodi, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Significance of Spontaneous Echo Contrast in the Thoracic Aorta: Relation With Accelerated Clinical Progression of Coronary Artery DiseaseEric H Steinberg, Itzhak Kronzon, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Electrocardiogram Predicts One-Year Outcome of Patients With Unstable Angina and Non–Q Wave Myocardial Infarction: Results of the TIMI III Registry ECG Ancillary StudyChristopher P. Cannon, for the TIMI III Registry ECG Ancillary Study Investigators1, et al.
- Restricted accessEvidence for Prevention of Death and Myocardial Infarction With Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Receptor Blockade by Abciximab (c7E3 Fab) Among Patients With Unstable Angina Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary RevascularizationA.Michael Lincoff, for the EPIC Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of Major Complications From Coronary Angioplasty Performed Immediately After Diagnostic Coronary Angiography: Results From the Registry of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and InterventionsStephen E Kimmel, for the Registry Committee of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of Success and Major Complications for Primary Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty in Acute Myocardial InfarctionAn Analysis of the 1990 to 1994 Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions RegistriesEric D. Grassman, Ronald J. Krone, et al.
- Restricted accessTime- and Rate-Dependent Alterations of the QT Interval Precede the Onset of Torsade de Pointes in Patients With Acquired QT ProlongationRobert F. Gilmour, Peter J. Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictive Value for Future Arrhythmic Events of Fractal Dimension, a Measure of Time Clustering of Ventricular Premature Complexes, After Myocardial InfarctionJeffrey L. Anderson, for the CAST Investigators1, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More