- Restricted accessProgression of the Culprit Lesion in Unstable Coronary Artery Disease With Warfarin and Aspirin Versus Aspirin Alone: Preliminary StudyMichael J.A. Williams, Ralph A.H. Stewart, et al.
- Restricted accessPrediction of Improvement of Contractile Function in Patients With Ischemic Ventricular Dysfunction After Revascularization by Fluorine-18 Fluorodeoxyglucose Single-Photon Emission Computed TomographyJeroen J. Bax, Cees A. Visser, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Baseline–Nitrate Technetium-99m Sestamibi With Rest–Redistribution Thallium-201 Tomography in Detecting Viable Hibernating Myocardium and Predicting Postrevascularization RecoveryRoberto Sciagrà, Pier Filippo Fazzini, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Anti-Ischemic Effects of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibition in Patients After Myocardial InfarctionAd F.M. van den Heuvel, on Behalf of the Captopril and Thrombolysis Study (CATS) Investigators1, et al.
- Restricted accessRelevance of Increased Lung Thallium Uptake on Stress Imaging in Patients With Unstable Angina and Non-Q Wave Myocardial Infarction: Results of the Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI)-IIIB StudyDiwakar Jain, for the TIMI-IIIB Study Investigators1, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiogram-Gated Intravascular Ultrasound Image Acquisition After Coronary Stent Deployment Facilitates On-Line Three-Dimensional Reconstruction and Automated Lumen QuantificationClemens von Birgelen, Patrick W Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessUtility of Preload Alteration in Assessment of Left Ventricular Filling Pressure by Doppler Echocardiography: A Simultaneous Catheterization and Doppler Echocardiographic StudyDavid G. Hurrell, Christopher P. Appleton, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Effect of Amiodarone in Patients With Heart FailureSteven N. Singh, for the Congestive Heart Failure–Survival Trial of Antiarrhythmic Therapy (CHF-STAT) Investigators (Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study No. 320)1, et al.
- Restricted accessDissolution of Thrombotic Arterial Occlusion by High Intensity, Low Frequency Ultrasound and Dodecafluoropentane Emulsion: An In Vitro and In Vivo StudyToshihiko Nishioka, Robert J Siegel, et al.
- Restricted accessPreservation of Endogenous Antioxidant Activity and Inhibition of Lipid Peroxidation as Common Mechanisms of Antiatherosclerotic Effects of Vitamin E, Lovastatin and AmlodipineLiying Chen, Jawahar L Mehta, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Mon Jun 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More