- Restricted accessImprovement in Inducible Ischemia During Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography After Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization in Patients With Refractory Angina PectorisCarolyn L Donovan, Thomas Ryan, et al.
- Restricted accessFrom Research to Clinical Practice: Current Role of Intracoronary Physiologically Based Decision Making in the Cardiac Catheterization LaboratoryMorton J. Kern, Nico H.J. Pijls, et al.
- Restricted accessImportance of Estimated Functional Capacity as a Predictor of All-Cause Mortality Among Patients Referred for Exercise Thallium Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography: Report of 3,400 Patients From a Single CenterClaire E Snader, Michael S Lauer, et al.
- Restricted accessInfrapopliteal Transcatheter Interventions for Limb Salvage in Diabetic Patients: Importance of Aggressive Interventional Approach and Role of Transcutaneous OximetryGeorge P Hanna, Richard W Smalling, et al.
- Restricted accessAlbumin Microbubble Adherence to Human Coronary Endothelium: Implications for Assessment of Endothelial Function Using Myocardial Contrast EchocardiographyFlordeliza S Villanueva, William R Wagner, et al.
- Restricted accessPlanimetry and Transthoracic Two-Dimensional Echocardiography in Noninvasive Assessment of Aortic Valve Area in Patients With Valvular Aortic StenosisHiroyuki Okura, Junichi Yoshikawa, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferences in Myocardial Velocity Gradient Measured Throughout the Cardiac Cycle in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Athletes and Patients With Left Ventricular Hypertrophy Due to HypertensionPrzemysław Palka, Keith A.A. Fox, et al.
- Restricted accessCalculation of Aortic Regurgitant Volume by a New Digital Doppler Color Flow Mapping Method: An Animal Study With Quantified Chronic Aortic RegurgitationTakahiro Shiota, David J Sahn, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More