- Restricted accessMortality From Coronary Heart Disease and Cardiovascular Disease Among Adult U.S. Hispanics: Findings From the National Health Interview Survey (1986 to 1994)Youlian Liao, Daniel L McGee, et al.
- Restricted accessA Mutation in the Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Gene Is Not Associated With Increased Risk for Coronary Artery Disease or Myocardial InfarctionJeffrey L Anderson, John.F Carlquist, et al.
- Restricted accessHMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors Decrease CD11b Expression and CD11b-Dependent Adhesion of Monocytes to Endothelium and Reduce Increased Adhesiveness of Monocytes Isolated From Patients With HypercholesterolemiaChristian Weber, Peter C Weber, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of Myocardial Viability in Patients With Previous Myocardial Infarction by Using Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography With a New Metabolic Tracer: [123I]-16-Iodo-3-Methylhexadecanoic Acid (MIHA)Comparison With the Rest-Reinjection Thallium-201 TechniquePierre-Yves Marie, Alain Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of Exercise Thallium Scintigraphy Versus Exercise Electrocardiography in Predicting Survival Outcomes and Morbid Cardiac Events in Patients With Single- and Double-Vessel DiseaseFindings From the Angioplasty Compared to Medicine (ACME) StudyAlfred F. Parisi, Edward D. Folland, et al.
- Restricted accessRecovery of Myocardial Perfusion in Acute Myocardial Infarction After Successful Balloon Angioplasty and Stent Placement in the Infarct-Related Coronary ArteryFranz-Josef Neumann, Albert Schömig, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Shock Tolerability and Effect of Different Right Atrial Electrode Locations on Efficacy of Low Energy Human Transvenous Atrial Defibrillation Using an Implantable Lead SystemNgai-Sang Lok, Gregory M Ayers, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart Rate Variability and Dispersion of QT Interval in Patients With Vulnerability to Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation After Previous Myocardial InfarctionJuha S Perkiömäki, Robert J Myerburg, et al.
- Restricted accessDefinition of Predicted Effective Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy for Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias by the Electrophysiologic Study Approach: Randomized Comparison of Patient Response CriteriaL.Brent Mitchell, D.George Wyse, et al.
- Restricted accessAutomatic Quantitation of Regional Myocardial Wall Motion and Thickening From Gated Technetium-99m Sestamibi Myocardial Perfusion Single-Photon Emission Computed TomographyGuido Germano, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessVena Contracta Imaged by Doppler Color Flow Mapping Predicts the Severity of Eccentric Mitral Regurgitation Better Than Color Jet Area: A Chronic Animal StudyXiaodong Zhou, David J Sahn, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Significant Two-Vessel Versus One-Vessel Coronary Artery Stenosis on Myocardial Contrast Defects Observed With Intermittent Harmonic Imaging After Intravenous Contrast Injection During Dobutamine Stress EchocardiographyThomas R Porter, Ubeydullah Deligonul, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More