- Restricted accessMortality From Coronary Heart Disease and Cardiovascular Disease Among Adult U.S. Hispanics: Findings From the National Health Interview Survey (1986 to 1994)Youlian Liao, Daniel L McGee, et al.
- Restricted accessA Mutation in the Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Gene Is Not Associated With Increased Risk for Coronary Artery Disease or Myocardial InfarctionJeffrey L Anderson, John.F Carlquist, et al.
- Restricted accessHMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors Decrease CD11b Expression and CD11b-Dependent Adhesion of Monocytes to Endothelium and Reduce Increased Adhesiveness of Monocytes Isolated From Patients With HypercholesterolemiaChristian Weber, Peter C Weber, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of Myocardial Viability in Patients With Previous Myocardial Infarction by Using Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography With a New Metabolic Tracer: [123I]-16-Iodo-3-Methylhexadecanoic Acid (MIHA)Comparison With the Rest-Reinjection Thallium-201 TechniquePierre-Yves Marie, Alain Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of Exercise Thallium Scintigraphy Versus Exercise Electrocardiography in Predicting Survival Outcomes and Morbid Cardiac Events in Patients With Single- and Double-Vessel DiseaseFindings From the Angioplasty Compared to Medicine (ACME) StudyAlfred F. Parisi, for the ACME Investigators1, et al.
- Restricted accessRecovery of Myocardial Perfusion in Acute Myocardial Infarction After Successful Balloon Angioplasty and Stent Placement in the Infarct-Related Coronary ArteryFranz-Josef Neumann, Albert Schömig, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessing the Outcomes of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery: How Many Risk Factors Are Enough?Jack V. Tu, for the Steering Committee of the Cardiac Care Network of Ontario1, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Shock Tolerability and Effect of Different Right Atrial Electrode Locations on Efficacy of Low Energy Human Transvenous Atrial Defibrillation Using an Implantable Lead SystemNgai-Sang Lok, Gregory M Ayers, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart Rate Variability and Dispersion of QT Interval in Patients With Vulnerability to Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation After Previous Myocardial InfarctionJuha S Perkiömäki, Robert J Myerburg, et al.
- Restricted accessDefinition of Predicted Effective Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy for Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias by the Electrophysiologic Study Approach: Randomized Comparison of Patient Response CriteriaL.Brent Mitchell, D.George Wyse, et al.
- Restricted accessAutomatic Quantitation of Regional Myocardial Wall Motion and Thickening From Gated Technetium-99m Sestamibi Myocardial Perfusion Single-Photon Emission Computed TomographyGuido Germano, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessVena Contracta Imaged by Doppler Color Flow Mapping Predicts the Severity of Eccentric Mitral Regurgitation Better Than Color Jet Area: A Chronic Animal StudyXiaodong Zhou, David J Sahn, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Significant Two-Vessel Versus One-Vessel Coronary Artery Stenosis on Myocardial Contrast Defects Observed With Intermittent Harmonic Imaging After Intravenous Contrast Injection During Dobutamine Stress EchocardiographyThomas R Porter, Ubeydullah Deligonul, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Novel Therapies for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysSandeep R. Das, Laurence S. Sperling, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Tobacco Cessation TreatmentA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus DocumentsRajat S. Barua, Barbara S. Wiggins, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology