- Restricted accessLong-Term Angiographic Follow-Up of Coronary Balloon Angioplasty in Patients With Diabetes MellitusA Clue to the Explanation of the Results of the BARI StudyYoseph Rozenman, Mervyn S Gotsman, et al.
- Restricted accessAccuracy of Currently Available Techniques for Prediction of Functional Recovery After Revascularization in Patients With Left Ventricular Dysfunction Due to Chronic Coronary Artery Disease: Comparison of Pooled DataJeroen J Bax, Paolo M Fioretti, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Prognostic Significance of Simultaneous Versus Independent Resolution of ST Segment Depression Relative to ST Segment Elevation During Acute Myocardial InfarctionAkbar Shah, Mitchell W Krucoff, et al.
- Restricted accessModulation of Lipoprotein(a) Atherogenicity by High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Levels in Middle-Aged Men With Symptomatic Coronary Artery Disease and Normal to Moderately Elevated Serum CholesterolChrista Cobbaert, Albert V.G. Bruschke, et al.
- Restricted accessOut-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the 1990s: A Population-Based Study in the Maastricht Area on Incidence, Characteristics and SurvivalJacqueline J.M de Vreede-Swagemakers, Hein J.J Wellens, et al.
- Restricted accessConditions With Right Ventricular Pressure and Volume Overload, and a Small Left Ventricle: “Hypoplastic” Left Ventricle or Simply a Squashed Ventricle?Colin K.L. Phoon, Norman H. Silverman, et al.
- Restricted accessFurther Observations to Elucidate the Role of Interventricular Dispersion of Repolarization and Early Afterdepolarizations in the Genesis of Acquired Torsade de Pointes ArrhythmiasA Comparison Between Almokalant and d-Sotalol Using the Dog as Its Own ControlS.Cora Verduyn, Hein J.J Wellens, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More