- Restricted accessManagement of Acute Myocardial Infarction in Intensive Care Units in 1995: A Nationwide French Survey of Practice and Early Hospital ResultsNicolas Danchin, Jean-Pierre Cambou, et al.
- Restricted accessDiabetic Retinopathy Should Not Be a Contraindication to Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Myocardial Infarction: Review of Ocular Hemorrhage Incidence and Location in the GUSTO-I TrialKenneth W. Mahaffey, for the GUSTO-I Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessSixty-Minute Alteplase Protocol: A New Accelerated Recombinant Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator Regimen for Thrombolysis in Acute Myocardial InfarctionDietrich C Gulba, Rainer Dietz, et al.
- Restricted accessDissociation Between Changes in Intramyocardial Function and Left Ventricular Volumes in the Eight Weeks After First Anterior Myocardial InfarctionChristopher M Kramer, Nathaniel Reichek, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation Between Contractile Reserve and Positron Emission Tomographic Patterns of Perfusion and Glucose Utilization in Chronic Ischemic Left Ventricular DysfunctionImplications for Identification of Myocardial ViabilityPierre G Mélon, Luc A Piérard, et al.
- Restricted accessDobutamine-Atropine Stress Echocardiography for Reversible Dysfunction During the First Week After Acute Myocardial Infarction: Limitations and Determinants of AccuracySteven Smart, Kiran Sagar, et al.
- Restricted accessPreoperative Positron Emission Tomographic Viability Assessment and Perioperative and Postoperative Risk in Patients With Advanced Ischemic Heart DiseaseFelix Haas, Markus Schwaiger, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective, Randomized, Multicenter Comparison of Laser-Facilitated Balloon Angioplasty Versus Stand-Alone Balloon Angioplasty in Patients With Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseGregg W. Stone, for the Laser Angioplasty Versus Angioplasty (LAVA) Trial Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessShort-Term Results and Intermediate-Term Follow-Up of Laser Wire Recanalization of Chronic Coronary Artery Occlusions: A Single-Center ExperienceJoachim Schofer, Detlef G Mathey, et al.
- Restricted accessDose-Related Hemodynamic and Electrocardiographic Effects of the Calcium Promoter BAY y 5959 in the Presence or Absence of Congestive Heart FailureMichel F Rousseau, Hubert Pouleur, et al.
- Restricted accessInduction of Atrioventricular Node Reentrant Tachycardia With Adenosine: Differential Effect of Adenosine on Fast and Slow Atrioventricular Node PathwaysAnne B Curtis, Jamie B Conti, et al.
- Restricted accessDetermination of Left Ventricular Filling Pressure by Doppler Echocardiography in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: Critical Role of Left Ventricular Systolic FunctionKazuhiro Yamamoto, Margaret M Redfield, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesDonna K. Arnett, Boback Ziaeian, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology