- Restricted accessProspective, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Feasibility of Primary Stenting in Acute Myocardial Infarction: In-Hospital and 30-Day Results of the PAMI Stent Pilot TrialGregg W. Stone, Cindy L. Grines, et al.
- Restricted accessDoes Intracoronary Thrombus Influence the Outcome of High Risk Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty? Clinical and Angiographic Outcomes in a Large Multicenter TrialM.Musa Khan, Neal S. Kleiman, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative Coronary Angiographic and Intravascular Ultrasound Assessment of a New Nonarticulated Stent: Report From the Advanced Cardiovascular Systems MultiLink Stent Pilot StudyJoseph P. Carrozza, Donald S. Baim, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Nitroglycerin Treatment Is Associated With Supersensitivity to Vasoconstrictors in Men With Stable Coronary Artery Disease: Prevention by Concomitant Treatment With CaptoprilThomas Heitzer, Thomas Münzel, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute Myocardial Infarction and Complete Bundle Branch Block at Hospital Admission: Clinical Characteristics and Outcome in the Thrombolytic EraElena B. Sgarbossa, Galen S. Wagner, et al.
- Restricted accessArterial Calcification and Not Lumen Stenosis Is Highly Correlated With Atherosclerotic Plaque Burden in Humans: A Histologic Study of 723 Coronary Artery Segments Using Nondecalcifying MethodologyGiuseppe Sangiorgi, Robert S Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessShort-Term Effects of Transdermal Estrogen Replacement Therapy on Coronary Vascular Reactivity in Postmenopausal Women With Angina Pectoris and Normal Results on Coronary AngiogramsMercè Roqué, Ginés Sanz, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly Recurrences of Atrial Fibrillation After Electrical Cardioversion: A Result of Fibrillation-Induced Electrical Remodeling of the Atria?Robert G Tieleman, Maurits A Allessie, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Intracavitary Blood Flow and Electrode–Target Distance on Radiofrequency Power Required for Transient Conduction Block in a Langendorff-Perfused Canine ModelTimothy A Simmers, Richard N.W Hauer, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More