- Restricted accessA Clinical Trial Comparing Primary Stenting of the Infarct-Related Artery With Optimal Primary Angioplasty for Acute Myocardial InfarctionResults From the Florence Randomized Elective Stenting in Acute Coronary Occlusions (FRESCO) TrialDavid Antoniucci, Pier Filippo Fazzini, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Experience With Primary Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty Compared With Alteplase (Recombinant Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator) in Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionA Report From the Second National Registry of Myocardial Infarction (NRMI-2)Alan J Tiefenbrunn, William J Rogers, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Preventive Effect of Supplemental Oral Vitamin C on Attenuation of Development of Nitrate ToleranceHideki Watanabe, Yasuro Sugishita, et al.
- Restricted accessDirect Myocardial Effects of OPC-18790 in Human Heart Failure: Beneficial Effects on Contractile and Diastolic Function Demonstrated by Intracoronary Infusion With Pressure–Volume AnalysisGuy A MacGowan, Marc D Feldman, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of Biopsy Classification for Rejection: Relation to Detection of Myocardial Damage by Monoclonal Antimyosin Antibody ImagingManel Ballester, Margaret E. Billingham, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive Differential Diagnosis Between Chronic Pulmonary Thromboembolism and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension by Means of Doppler Ultrasound MeasurementYasunori Nakayama, Kenji Sunagawa, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiographic Identification of Abnormal Ventricular Depolarization and Repolarization in Patients With Idiopathic Ventricular FibrillationHeidi A.P. Peeters, Etienne O. Robles de Medina, et al.
- Restricted accessConversion Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Ibutilide Compared With Intravenous Procainamide in Patients With Atrial Flutter or FibrillationAnnabelle S Volgman, Peter R Kowey, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More