- Restricted accessPrediction of short- and intermediate-term prognoses of patients with acute myocardial infarction using myocardial contrast echocardiography one day after recanalizationTadamichi Sakuma, Michio Yamakido, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of “microvascular no-reflow phenomenon” using technetium-99m macroaggregated albumin scintigraphy in patients with acute myocardial infarctionMakoto Kondo, Yukio Shimono, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of the amount of dysfunctional but viable myocardium in revascularized patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunctionJaroslav Meluzín, Roman Štípal, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial viability during dobutamine echocardiography predicts survival in patients with coronary artery disease and severe left ventricular systolic dysfunctionImran Afridi, Thomas H Marwick, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuation-corrected 99mTc-tetrofosmin single-photon emission computed tomography in the detection of viable myocardium: comparison with positron emission tomography using 18F-fluorodeoxyglucoseIchiro Matsunari, Markus Schwaiger, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence and significance of nonsustained ventricular tachycardia in patients with premature ventricular contractions and heart failure treated with vasodilator therapySteven N Singh, Ross D Fletcher, et al.
- Restricted accessBalloon angioplasty for the treatment of coronary in-stent restenosis: immediate results and 6-month angiographic recurrent restenosis rateHélène Eltchaninoff, Alain Cribier, et al.
- Restricted accessRetrograde nontransseptal balloon mitral valvuloplasty: immediate results and intermediate long-term outcome in 441 cases—a multicenter experienceChristodoulos I Stefanadis, Pavlos K Toutouzas, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly age at repair prevents restrictive right ventricular (RV) physiology after surgery for tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)Diastolic RV function after TOF repair in infancyPeter Munkhammar, Gunnar Norgård, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of myocardial hypertrophy on systolic and diastolic function in children: insights from the force-frequency and relaxation-frequency relationshipsAnirban Banerjee, David C Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term endothelial dysfunction is more pronounced after stenting than after balloon angioplasty in porcine coronary arteriesHeleen M.M. van Beusekom, Willem J. van der Giessen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Dec 05 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Thu Dec 05 2019
- View More