- Restricted accessAngiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors revert abnormal right ventricular filling in patients with restrictive left ventricular diseaseMichael Y Henein, Derek G Gibson, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of carvedilol on the prevention of nitrate tolerance in patients with chronic heart failureHideki Watanabe, Yasuro Sugishita, et al.
- Restricted accessPreventive effects of carvedilol on nitrate tolerance—a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled comparative study between carvedilol and arotinololHideki Watanabe, Yasuro Sugishita, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of radial artery applanation tonometry and a generalized transfer function to determine aortic pressure augmentation in subjects with treated hypertensionJames D. Cameron, Anthony M. Dart, et al.
- Restricted accessRationale and design of the International Verapamil SR/Trandolapril Study (INVEST): an Internet-based randomized trial in coronary artery disease patients with hypertensionCarl J. Pepine, for The INVEST Investigators Appendix 11, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effect of hormone replacement therapy alone and in combination with simvastatin on plasma lipids of hypercholesterolemic postmenopausal women with coronary artery diseaseEftihia Sbarouni, Dimitrios Th Kremastinos, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive assessment of coronary flow velocity and coronary flow velocity reserve in the left anterior descending coronary artery by Doppler echocardiographyComparison with invasive techniqueTakeshi Hozumi, Shigefumi Morioka, et al.
- Restricted accessAccuracy and feasibility of contrast echocardiography for detection of perfusion defects in routine practiceComparison with wall motion and Technetium-99m sestamibi single-photon emission computed tomographyThomas H Marwick, the Nycomed NC100100 Iinvestigators, et al.
- Restricted accessImportance of time to reperfusion for 30-day and late survival and recovery of left ventricular function after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionBruce R Brodie, Thomas A Kelly, et al.
- Restricted accessRestoring vascular nitric oxide formation by l-arginine improves the symptoms of intermittent claudication in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive diseaseRainer H Böger, Jürgen C Frölich, et al.
- Restricted accessRescue echocardiographically guided pericardiocentesis for cardiac perforation complicating catheter-based proceduresThe Mayo Clinic experienceTeresa S.M Tsang, James B Seward, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimal coronary balloon angioplasty with provisional stenting versus primary stent (OCBAS)Immediate and long-term follow-up resultsAlfredo Rodríguez, on behalf of the OCBAS investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessThe duration of pretreatment with ticlopidine prior to stenting is associated with the risk of procedure-related non–Q-wave myocardial infarctionsSteven R Steinhubl, Eric J Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessAntimyosin scintigraphy and immunohistologic analysis of endomyocardial biopsy in patients with clinically suspected myocarditis—evidence of myocardial cell damage and inflammation in the absence of histologic signs of myocarditisUwe Kühl, Heinz-Peter Schultheiss, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferentiating thrombus from pannus formation in obstructed mechanical prosthetic valves: an evaluation of clinical, transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiographic parametersJohn Barbetseas, William A Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessPeak negative myocardial velocity gradient in early diastole as a noninvasive indicator of left ventricular diastolic functionComparison with transmitral flow velocity indicesYoshito Shimizu, Kunio Miyatake, et al.
- Restricted accessAdministration of an intravenous perfluorocarbon contrast agent improves echocardiographic determination of left ventricular volumes and ejection fraction: comparison with cine magnetic resonance imagingW.Gregory Hundley, Paul A Grayburn, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular diastolic function in infants, children, and adolescents. Reference values and analysis of morphologic and physiologic determinants of echocardiographic Doppler flow signals during growth and maturationLothar Schmitz, Konrad Brockmeier, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart diseaseA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (Committee on management of patients with valvular heart disease)RobertO. Bonow, SidneyC. Smith, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More