- Restricted accessEnhanced secretion of insulin plays a role in the development of atherosclerosis and restenosis of coronary arteries: elective percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in patients with effort anginaYasuhiro Nishimoto, Hitoshi Kanayama, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment effects on serum lipoprotein lipids, apolipoproteins and low density lipoprotein particle size and relationships of lipoprotein variables to progression of coronary artery disease in the Bezafibrate Coronary Atherosclerosis Intervention Trial (BECAIT)Giacomo Ruotolo, Anders Hamsten, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuation of myocardial ischemia with repeated exercise in subjects with chronic stable anginaRelation to myocardial contractility, intensity of exercise and the adenosine triphosphate–sensitive potassium channelPeter Bogaty, Jean G Dumesnil, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of thrombolytic therapy and primary coronary angioplasty with liberal stenting for inferior myocardial infarction with precordial ST-segment depressionImmediate and long-term results of a randomized studyFlavio Ribichini, Eugenio Uslenghi, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of cardiopulmonary exercise testing and big endothelin plasma levels to predict short-term prognosis of patients with chronic heart failureMartin Hülsmann, Richard Pacher, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of myocardial viability by dobutamine echocardiography, positron emission tomography and thallium-201 SPECTCorrelation with histopathology in explanted heartsHelmut Baumgartner, Gerald Maurer, et al.
- Restricted accessVentricular tachycardia during follow-up in patients resuscitated from ventricular fibrillation: experience from stored electrograms of implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorsRudolf Rüppel, Riccardo Cappato, et al.
- Restricted accessAccessory and anomalous atrioventricular valvar tissue causing outflow tract obstructionSurgical implications of a heterogeneous and complex problemDoff B. McElhinney, Frank L. Hanley, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence of congenital cardiovascular malformations in children of human immunodeficiency virus-infected womenThe prospective P2C2HIV multicenter studyWyman W Lai, for the P2C2 HIV Study Group National Heart Lung and Blood Institute Bethesda Maryland, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification and time course of microvascular obstruction by contrast-enhanced echocardiography and magnetic resonance imaging following acute myocardial infarction and reperfusionKatherine C Wu, Joao A.C Lima, et al.
- Restricted accessArrhythmogenic effects induced by coronary conversion of pulmonary big endothelin to endothelinAggravation of this phenomenon in heritable hyperlipidemiaKonstantin Alexiou, Karl Stangl, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More