- Restricted accessThe North American vasovagal pacemaker study (VPS)A randomized trial of permanent cardiac pacing for the prevention of vasovagal syncopeStuartJ Connolly, on Behalf of the Vasovagal Pacemaker Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessSudden death in implantable cardioverter-defibrillator recipients: clinical context, arrhythmic events and device responsesLuis A. Pires, Participating Investigators Appendix∗, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of bipolar electrogram polarity mapping in localizing recurrent conduction in the isthmus early and late after ablation of atrial flutterHiroshige Yamabe, Youichi Hokamura, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of transient abrupt vessel closure during otherwise successful angioplasty for unstable angina on clinical outcome at six monthsRobert N Piana, on behalf of the Hirulog Angioplasty Study Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk stratification following myocardial infarction in the thrombolytic eraa two-step strategy using noninvasive and invasive methodsDietrich Andresen, Hans-Christoph Ehlers, et al.
- Restricted accessThe prevalence of Chlamydia pneumoniaein atherosclerotic and nonatherosclerotic blood vessels of patients attending for redo and first time coronary artery bypass graft surgeryYuk-ki Wong, Michael E Ward, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise intolerance in patients with chronic heart failure and increased expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase in the skeletal muscleRainer Hambrecht, Gerhard Schuler, et al.
- Restricted accessHistological evaluation of coronary plaque in patients with variant angina: relationship between vasospasm and neointimal hyperplasia in primary coronary lesionsHiromasa Suzuki, Hiroshi Yamaguchi, et al.
- Restricted accessA Ca channel blocker, benidipine, increases coronary blood flow and attenuates the severity of myocardial ischemia via NO-dependent mechanisms in dogsMasafumi Kitakaze, Masatsugu Hori, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased reactivity of platelets induced by fibrinogen independent of its binding to the IIb-IIIa surface glycoprotein:a potential contributor to cardiovascular riskDavid J Schneider, Burton E Sobel, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Novel Therapies for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysSandeep R. Das, Laurence S. Sperling, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology