- Restricted accessRole of bipolar electrogram polarity mapping in localizing recurrent conduction in the isthmus early and late after ablation of atrial flutterHiroshige Yamabe, Youichi Hokamura, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk stratification following myocardial infarction in the thrombolytic eraa two-step strategy using noninvasive and invasive methodsDietrich Andresen, Hans-Christoph Ehlers, et al.
- Restricted accessThe prevalence of Chlamydia pneumoniaein atherosclerotic and nonatherosclerotic blood vessels of patients attending for redo and first time coronary artery bypass graft surgeryYuk-ki Wong, Michael E Ward, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise intolerance in patients with chronic heart failure and increased expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase in the skeletal muscleRainer Hambrecht, Gerhard Schuler, et al.
- Restricted accessHistological evaluation of coronary plaque in patients with variant angina: relationship between vasospasm and neointimal hyperplasia in primary coronary lesionsHiromasa Suzuki, Hiroshi Yamaguchi, et al.
- Restricted accessA Ca channel blocker, benidipine, increases coronary blood flow and attenuates the severity of myocardial ischemia via NO-dependent mechanisms in dogsMasafumi Kitakaze, Masatsugu Hori, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased reactivity of platelets induced by fibrinogen independent of its binding to the IIb-IIIa surface glycoprotein:a potential contributor to cardiovascular riskDavid J Schneider, Burton E Sobel, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More