- Restricted accessEffect of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition on sudden cardiac death in patients following acute myocardial infarctionA meta-analysis of randomized clinical trialsMichael J. Domanski, Marc A. Pfeffer, et al.
- Restricted accessLow molecular weight heparin (dalteparin) as adjuvant treatment to thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction—a pilot study: Biochemical Markers in Acute Coronary Syndromes (BIOMACS II)Gunnar Frostfeldt, Lars Wallentin, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term outcome after primary angioplasty: report from the Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI-I) trialChristopher M. Nunn, For The Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction I Study Group∗, et al.
- Restricted accessThe relationship between periprocedural myocardial infarction and subsequent target vessel revascularization following percutaneous coronary revascularizationInsights from the EPIC trialCraig R Narins, Eric J Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravenous nicorandil can preserve microvascular integrity and myocardial viability in patients with reperfused anterior wall myocardial infarctionHiroshi Ito, Takazo Minamino, et al.
- Restricted accessThe economic consequences of available diagnostic and prognostic strategies for the evaluation of stable angina patients: an observational assessment of the value of precatheterization ischemiaLeslee J. Shaw, for the Economics of Noninvasive Diagnosis (END) Multicenter Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessRecovery of contractility of viable myocardium during inotropic stimulation is not dependent on an increase of myocardial blood flow in the absence of collateral fillingFrancesco Barillà, Pietro Paolo Campa, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of dobutamine stress echocardiography in predicting cardiac events in patients with known or suspected coronary artery diseaseJanine Krivokapich, Alan Garfinkel, et al.
- Restricted accessIntegrated evaluation of relation between coronary lesion features and stress echocardiography results: the importance of coronary lesion morphologyBranko D Beleslin, Vladimir Kanjuh, et al.
- Restricted accessFunctional status and quality of life in patients with heart failure undergoing coronary bypass surgery after assessment of myocardial viabilityThomas H Marwick, Bruce W Lytle, et al.
- Restricted accessAbnormal flow-mediated epicardial vasomotion in human coronary arteries is improved by angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitionA potential role of bradykininAbhiram Prasad, Arshed A Quyyumi, et al.
- Restricted accessEndothelium-dependent relaxation by acetylcholine is impaired in hypertriglyceridemic humans with normal levels of plasma LDL cholesterolTamara V Lewis, Jaye P.F Chin-Dusting, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of nitric oxide in restenosis after experimental balloon angioplasty in the hypercholesterolemic rabbit: effects on neointimal hyperplasia and vascular remodelingThierry Le Tourneau, Michel E Bertrand, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More